Terms & Conditions
This offer is conditioned on your agreement to all of the terms and conditions contained herein. Should you choose to decline this agreement, you are prohibited from submitting images to and use of the Snapzilla site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Snapzilla users with either snapshots, text, or comments.
- You may not use the Snapzilla service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You are solely responsible for any snapshots and text submitted to the site by you.
- Snapzilla is intended for personal use and is not a generic image hosting service, and is not to be used for advertising or promotional images used on other sites.
- You will not submit blatant advertisements to Snapzilla - we will determine what constitutes "blatant advertising" at our sole discretion. Images showing user creations are fine, even items for sale. However, descriptions that contain marketing text, pricing, and purchase location information are specifically prohibited.
- You will not submit sexually explicit content to Snapzilla.
- You will not submit any sexually suggestive or otherwise inappropriate images of child avatars.
- You must not, in the use of Snapzilla, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in loss of the ability to submit photos to Snapzilla, and may also result in a complete IP ban from the site. While Snapzilla prohibits certain conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Snapzilla cannot be responsible for the content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Snapzilla service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Snapzilla service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to remove any snapshot for any reason, at any time.
We may amend this Agreement at any time at our sole discretion. You understand
and agree to revisions upon posting of the amended
Agreement at the domain of http://www.sluniverse.com where the prior version of this Agreement was posted.
- Pages on other websites which display images hosted on Snapzilla must provide a link back to Snapzilla from each photo to its photo page on Snapzilla.
- You acknowledge that SLUniverse.com shall have no liability in connection with any consequences, including but not limited to legal or criminal, of any actions or failures to act on your part while using SLUniverse.com and the Snapzilla service
- As a user of Snapzilla, you retain copyright and other intellectual property rights to the content you submit to Snapzilla. (This is only an expression of SLUniverse.com’s intention and we are not offering a legal opinion or legal advice on your specific rights.)
You grant SLUniverse.com and its affiliates a royalty-free license to use, alter,
reproduce and distribute content submitted to the site. You warrant to SLUniverse.com
that you have the right to grant this license.
The primary subjects in any snapshot, defined as those who are the focus of the
image (but not incidental background subjects), should be asked for consent
prior to submitting a snapshot. The primary subjects of a snapshot have a right
to request the removal of that image for any reason. To request removal, please
contact email@example.com .
Include a link to the image in question, and it will be investigated. We
reserve the right to make the ultimate determination regarding removal.
Removal/ Abuse Reports
- Please send any image removal requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a full link to the image, and a description of the reason for the removal request.
- Violations of the Terms and Conditions outlined above may result in temporary or pemanent revocation of access to Snapzilla. Efforts to inform users of problems may be attempted prior to banning, but in certain circumstances, access will be removed without warning. Once an account has been banned, snapshots are no longer accepted from that avatar name, and access to registered features are lost. A banned user can still access the basic features of the site for viewing only. If your account has been banned, you will receive notification upon attempting to sign into Snapzilla. If you feel you have been unfairly banned, you may contact email@example.com for more information.