A Topic You AREN’T a Fucken Expert On? - Page 5 - SLUniverse Forums
Navigation » SLUniverse Forums > Off Topic Discussion > ZOMGWTFLOLCATS » A Topic You AREN’T a Fucken Expert On?

ZOMGWTFLOLCATS Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.

Sponsor:
Gridsurvey.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2018, 11:52 AM   #101 (permalink)
Crazy Cat Lady

Flor-i-duh

My Mood:
Team Sports - not only do I not know anything about them but I actually hate commercialized team sports (like football) enough that I don't even want to learn anything about them (or pay for them for that matter). As they say in Italy; "no me importante", with a contemptuous wave of my hand from under my chin. I think this is because I was tortured by "sports bullies" for a good part of my younger life.

Tools, plumbing & other home repairs - just not my forte. I wish I did know something, but I'm lazy and if I need anything fixed, I either ask my husband or I hire someone.

Newer Cars - I've learned enough to change a tire. When I was in high school before all the new fangled computer stuff, I used to work on them some with my step Dad but now, they are just a mystery box with wheels to me.

Music - I love listening to it but know absolutely zero about how to make it and am actually tone deaf.

There are a gazillion other things I'm totally ignorant of but these are the ones that stick out most.
1 User Hugged You: