*IMPORTANT* Deadlines to migrate to direct delivery - SLUniverse Forums
Navigation » SLUniverse Forums > Virtual World Discussion > Virtual Business > SL Marketplace » *IMPORTANT* Deadlines to migrate to direct delivery


SL Marketplace A place to discuss issues related to the SL Marketplace.

 
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2012, 04:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Just a Glitch
 
Trinity Dejavu's Avatar
Levophobic
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Placebo
Posts: 1,325
My Mood:
SL Join Date: 11/11/2006
Business: Catznip
Client: Catznip
Deadlines to migrate to direct delivery

Quote:
Here is the planned migration schedule in 2012:
April 2 through 13, 2012: Inworld Q&A sessions on using and migrating to Direct Delivery
April 18, 2012: All listings priced L$10 and lower must use Direct Delivery
May 16, 2012: Magic Boxes no longer allowed for any Marketplace listing
Marketplace Direct Delivery migration guide - Second Life

__________________
Catznip Viewer : www.catznip.com
Finally ... /r/secondlife
Trinity Dejavu is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Laughed:
Old 03-21-2012, 07:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
DJ's for Aural Pleasure
 
Sredni Eel's Avatar
Hold On To Yourself
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Nobuddy cumz in here. Sekrit.
Posts: 11,186
My Mood:
SL Join Date: Sept. 2007
Business: Avatar Bizarre
Client: Crash-o-Matic 2.0
Blog Entries: 25
Yeah, I tried to migrate my stuff, but I can't move anything to the folder I'm supposed to use.

Typical. Things are broken even before they're made Live. You really have to love LL for their unbridled and misplaced enthusiasm for things that don't work.
Sredni Eel is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Groaned:
1 User Laughed:
Old 03-21-2012, 09:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Aki Shichiroji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,630
My Mood:
SL Join Date: 7/22/2006
Business: Organica

Awards: 1
SLU Creepy Avatar Competition 2014 Participant 
Send a message via Skype™ to Aki Shichiroji
Is the merchant outbox enabled on the MG even? I'm having the same problem and can't drag anything to the outbox. It does have a link to create a Marketplace store, however I already have a store... so i'm confused.
Aki Shichiroji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Senior Meanie

*SLU Supporter*
 
Beebo Brink's Avatar
Head of the SLU Troll Tax Administration
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 21,805
My Mood:
SL Join Date: October 2006
Client: Firestorm

Awards: 1
The 2 Millionth Post Award 
That's a very ambitious schedule even if everything worked perfectly. There are so many merchants who don't follow the news and have had items up for years with little review.

Will the listings still remain on the Marketplace and simply not deliver items? Can you imagine the chaos when residents try to buy items only to find that half their purchases can't be completed. On the other hand, if the listings are removed from active state, large quantities of merchandize will disappear.
__________________
"Don't post dickishly if you can't take the pushback, cupcake." -- Roxy Couturier

Last edited by Beebo Brink; 03-21-2012 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Edited to remove an emo outburst of a constantly changing declaration of business closure.
Beebo Brink is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Hugged You:
Old 03-21-2012, 09:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Cerise's Avatar
Rawr
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,749
My Mood:
Client: SL Viewer 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aki Shichiroji View Post
Is the merchant outbox enabled on the MG even? I'm having the same problem and can't drag anything to the outbox. It does have a link to create a Marketplace store, however I already have a store... so i'm confused.
Yes, it is live on Agni, but they decided to time the announcement for the beginning of the update cycle instead of the end. Yes, they should have communicated this, but LL has some weird curse where the harder it tries to communicate, the less information gets out ungarbled.

A couple people have reported luck to make the outbox activate earlier if they log out, then back in, to the Marketplace web site, but I think it is probably coincidence.

Log out/back in to SL might matter, to make sure the viewer refreshes your marketplace account status.
Cerise is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Said Thanks:
Old 03-21-2012, 10:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tya
Gone

*SLU Supporter*
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 5,081
SL Join Date: August 28 2003
Business: [PM] Pixel Mode
Client: 2.0
Blog Entries: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerise View Post
Yes, it is live on Agni, but they decided to time the announcement for the beginning of the update cycle instead of the end. Yes, they should have communicated this, but LL has some weird curse where the harder it tries to communicate, the less information gets out ungarbled.

A couple people have reported luck to make the outbox activate earlier if they log out, then back in, to the Marketplace web site, but I think it is probably coincidence.

Log out/back in to SL might matter, to make sure the viewer refreshes your marketplace account status.
i had to relog out of sl and the marketplace for it to work

i just tried this with a few items. DO NOT select the whole folder.. lol shift select the objects within the folder. drag them over.

it updated my marketplace seamlessly.

then i did a test purchase,and its nice that it was in my "received items"

there is a message that comes up saying its in your received items to
Tya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 10:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 13,818
My Mood:
SL Join Date: 03/17/2004
Well I think for people that have had things up for years, and never log on the marketplace (because the information is on the merchant page in red, and the updates have been there for weeks that DD was coming), good riddance. These people that don't provide customer support make all of us look bad, and if they are that inactive, we aren't missing much.

I don't like this timeline though, it seems a bit rushed. I would like to un-box all my items and get them into folders because I really hate boxed items, so converting almost 600 listings to folders is going to take some time. A few days, that I can't spare until mid to late May.
Eboni Khan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 10:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
Senior Meanie

*SLU Supporter*
 
Beebo Brink's Avatar
Head of the SLU Troll Tax Administration
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 21,805
My Mood:
SL Join Date: October 2006
Client: Firestorm

Awards: 1
The 2 Millionth Post Award 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eboni Khan View Post
Well I think for people that have had things up for years, and never log on the marketplace (because the information is on the merchant page in red, and the updates have been there for weeks that DD was coming), good riddance. These people that don't provide customer support make all of us look bad, and if they are that inactive, we aren't missing much.
It's perfectly possible to provide excellent customer service without keeping current on the Marketplace news. Answering customer IMs doesn't require logging into the Marketplace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eboni Khan View Post
I don't like this timeline though, it seems a bit rushed. I would like to un-box all my items and get them into folders because I really hate boxed items, so converting almost 600 listings to folders is going to take some time. A few days, that I can't spare until mid to late May.


I've been slammed by RL business trips and now I've got taxes to prepare. I have a very small store, so somehow I'll find time to figure out what to do and meet that deadline. But at least one very good friend of mine has a huge store inventory and is suffering from very poor health. Making this transition in such a short time is going to be difficult for her and may not even be possible. Very few people have the luxury of unlimited time for dealing with SL business disruptions.

This schedule is brutal for people with hundreds of items.
Beebo Brink is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Hugged You:
Old 03-21-2012, 10:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 13,818
My Mood:
SL Join Date: 03/17/2004
If you are selling on the marketplace, you are going to have people with delivery issues, you need to log on the marketplace to check transactions. I find it hard to believe that anyone that is selling anything on the marketplace doesn't log on at least once a week, at the very least once a month to look at marketplace transactions. Again if they are that detached they can't bother to log onto the webpage once a month or 1/2 a year (because you would have to be absent a good 6 months to not know about DD at this point), maybe it is time to give it up.

If you are just moving boxed items to direct delivery, it should only take a new minutes. Just open the marketplace delivery box(es), and drag them all from your inventory to the merchant outbox, and then re-associate them on the webpage. The time issue comes with take full advantage of what DD offers which is the end of boxed items.
Eboni Khan is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Users Agreed:
1 User Likes This:
Old 03-21-2012, 11:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
Tya
Gone

*SLU Supporter*
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 5,081
SL Join Date: August 28 2003
Business: [PM] Pixel Mode
Client: 2.0
Blog Entries: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eboni Khan View Post

I don't like this timeline though, it seems a bit rushed. I would like to un-box all my items and get them into folders because I really hate boxed items, so converting almost 600 listings to folders is going to take some time. A few days, that I can't spare until mid to late May.
as for the time line, its been coming down the pipes for a long time. moving your items over for direct delivery... very easy.. and FAST
Tya is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Agreed:
Old 03-21-2012, 11:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
Tya
Gone

*SLU Supporter*
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 5,081
SL Join Date: August 28 2003
Business: [PM] Pixel Mode
Client: 2.0
Blog Entries: 16
simple steps:
  • right click and copy your mp box contents
  • you will have a folder with the marketplace box name and the contents of that mp box
  • delete the scripts
  • go to me>marketplace
  • click the objects in the folder that you created from opening and copying the contents of your mp box ( shift select, dont move the folder just the objects)
  • drag objects over to the window - push send to marketplace
  • log into marketplace and see that it took. do a test purchase.
Tya is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Said Thanks:
Old 03-21-2012, 11:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
CEO Fallen Angel Designs
 
Lloyd Newman's Avatar
sutatS tidE
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 4,720
My Mood:
SL Join Date: Late 2006
Business: Fallen Angel Designs
Client: Firestorm 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beebo Brink View Post
It's perfectly possible to provide excellent customer service without keeping current on the Marketplace news. Answering customer IMs doesn't require logging into the Marketplace.




I've been slammed by RL business trips and now I've got taxes to prepare. I have a very small store, so somehow I'll find time to figure out what to do and meet that deadline. But at least one very good friend of mine has a huge store inventory and is suffering from very poor health. Making this transition in such a short time is going to be difficult for her and may not even be possible. Very few people have the luxury of unlimited time for dealing with SL business disruptions.

This schedule is brutal for people with hundreds of items.
If you have to/want to unbox stuff, it'll take even longer... and the marketplace was S L O W tonight... took me a couple of hours to update just a dozen items. (I blame that on it being busy... I hope...) I don't expect it's going to get any faster, either... not with that timetable.

Yeah, they're WAY optimistic.
__________________

Lloyd Newman is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Said Thanks:
Old 03-22-2012, 12:25 AM   #13 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Nadia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,440
My Mood:
I spent this weekend organizing. Moved everything into one folder, subfolders, etc. Had it all together. Sunday, I was sitting here with a huge smile on my face.

Then Monday, I found a beach corner for a good price.

And I took it.

Now, I am changing landmarks up the hoohah. And won't even begin to look at DD till tomorrow.

Least I have time before it's fully in effect.
__________________
Nadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 01:30 AM   #14 (permalink)
I don't do stupid.
 
Lance Corrimal's Avatar
mean old man
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,355
My Mood:
SL Join Date: 2006-06-09
Business: My!
Client: Dolphin Viewer 3
Send a message via Yahoo to Lance Corrimal
what the FUCK!

last I heard was "Magic Boxes will continue to work even after DD has been rolled out."

Those ASSHOLES.

Right after I consolidated my Magix box and my casper dropbox.
__________________
Lance Corrimal is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Laughed:
2 Users Agreed:
Old 03-22-2012, 01:41 AM   #15 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 13,818
My Mood:
SL Join Date: 03/17/2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tya View Post
as for the time line, its been coming down the pipes for a long time. moving your items over for direct delivery... very easy.. and FAST
I have been familiar with direct delivery for almost a year.

We were always told that magic boxes would still work. Magic boxes completely disappearing in less than 2 months is unexpected.

If you want to keep things boxed, the process is really fast. I have been looking forward to not having boxed items, because that is the best feature of direct delivery in my opinion. I hate boxed items.

This is the last 1/2 of my semester I don't have extra time to make the switch properly. So I will most likely have to 1/2 ass it and keep things boxed and then unbox them over the summer.
Eboni Khan is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Agreed:
Old 03-22-2012, 02:29 AM   #16 (permalink)
GAF

*SLU Supporter*
 
bronxelf's Avatar
Goth when goth was. Also, socially unacceptable.
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: New York City
Posts: 13,156
My Mood:
SL Join Date: May 13, 2008
Business: Beautiful Freak/Club Gothika/House of Rain/Pale Empress/Cursed Events
Client: Firestorm.
Send a message via AIM to bronxelf Send a message via MSN to bronxelf Send a message via Yahoo to bronxelf Send a message via Skype™ to bronxelf
It's NOT that easy.

Let us review:

The last time they dicked around with MP they fucked a LOT of people in the migration. I had to relist over *3000* items because it was botched so badly. It took the better part of a year to fix it.

We were told magic boxes would work for some time to come. Now we're told they'll die on May 16.

One problem: If your ITEM NAME is not the same as the ASSOCIATED ITEM NAME in your box? It *wont* auto-associate. You have to redo it manually.

So for example:

GNI Gift Box: Doors 01 is the name on the box.

Girl Not Included: Doors 01 is the name of the item.

It will not auto associate. You HAVE TO REDO IT BY HAND.

There was NEVER ***EVER*** a requirement that they be the same. Ever.

Now? We have **4200** items to RENAME/RE-ASSOCIATE between me and Dare. Before May 16.

When we are trying to deal with World Goth Month in May- The World Goth Fair, The WGD Nightstalker Hunt, the Omnomnomicon and World Goth Day. All of which *I* am fucking responsible for.

I was so upset when I saw this shit today I burst into tears. We *do not have time for this shit*, and they told us Magic Boxes would still work. Over 90% of our sales overall come from MP (except for Dare Designs, which are mostly inworld)

As usual, the Lab thinks people only sell 25 items on MP.
__________________
bronxelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 02:35 AM   #17 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Seyla Warden's Avatar
I stand between.
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 7,458
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eboni Khan View Post
If you want to keep things boxed, the process is really fast. I have been looking forward to not having boxed items, because that is the best feature of direct delivery in my opinion. I hate boxed items.
What's wrong with boxed items? Seems like 95% of anything I buy comes boxed.
__________________
Quote:
The Republican Party needs to end now. You've fucked everything up. All your representatives are assholes and your primitive ideas are holding our country back. You are all utterly and completely worthless and irredeemable, and you hate human beings, America, and the planet we all share.
Seyla Warden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 02:51 AM   #18 (permalink)
GAF

*SLU Supporter*
 
bronxelf's Avatar
Goth when goth was. Also, socially unacceptable.
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: New York City
Posts: 13,156
My Mood:
SL Join Date: May 13, 2008
Business: Beautiful Freak/Club Gothika/House of Rain/Pale Empress/Cursed Events
Client: Firestorm.
Send a message via AIM to bronxelf Send a message via MSN to bronxelf Send a message via Yahoo to bronxelf Send a message via Skype™ to bronxelf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seyla Warden View Post
What's wrong with boxed items? Seems like 95% of anything I buy comes boxed.

Boxed items are a pain in the ass for things you wear.

Because it requires a place to unbox them. Rezzables (furniture, houses, whatever), it doesn't matter- because you need a pace to rez the item anyway. But wearables don't require that.

The wearables market covers not only the people who easily have places to rez things, but everyone who doesn't. If people are simply handed a folder, rather than a box, they don't need to rez anything anywhere. Wear and go.
bronxelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 02:57 AM   #19 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Cerise's Avatar
Rawr
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,749
My Mood:
Client: SL Viewer 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seyla Warden View Post
What's wrong with boxed items? Seems like 95% of anything I buy comes boxed.
Unboxed can be nice for wearable items that are ready to use right out of inventory. It is more convenient for people without land, or for impulse buys when not around home.

If it is something that needs to be rezzed or tweaking can thoroughly break it, a box is win.
Cerise is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Agreed:
Old 03-22-2012, 03:07 AM   #20 (permalink)
Tya
Gone

*SLU Supporter*
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 5,081
SL Join Date: August 28 2003
Business: [PM] Pixel Mode
Client: 2.0
Blog Entries: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxelf View Post
It's NOT that easy.

Let us review:

The last time they dicked around with MP they fucked a LOT of people in the migration. I had to relist over *3000* items because it was botched so badly. It took the better part of a year to fix it.

We were told magic boxes would work for some time to come. Now we're told they'll die on May 16.

One problem: If your ITEM NAME is not the same as the ASSOCIATED ITEM NAME in your box? It *wont* auto-associate. You have to redo it manually.

So for example:

GNI Gift Box: Doors 01 is the name on the box.

Girl Not Included: Doors 01 is the name of the item.

It will not auto associate. You HAVE TO REDO IT BY HAND.

There was NEVER ***EVER*** a requirement that they be the same. Ever.

Now? We have **4200** items to RENAME/RE-ASSOCIATE between me and Dare. Before May 16.

When we are trying to deal with World Goth Month in May- The World Goth Fair, The WGD Nightstalker Hunt, the Omnomnomicon and World Goth Day. All of which *I* am fucking responsible for.

I was so upset when I saw this shit today I burst into tears. We *do not have time for this shit*, and they told us Magic Boxes would still work. Over 90% of our sales overall come from MP (except for Dare Designs, which are mostly inworld)

As usual, the Lab thinks people only sell 25 items on MP.

ok well yeah that is shit. i am sorry you are going to go through that.

would it maybe be easier to split the 2 accounts?

eta: ok i am not understanding why you have to rename everything. if your items are in the magic box, then its taken care of...the associated item name and the "object" name ( that gets delivered) why would you have to change it? it remains the same. keep your items boxed up...
Tya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:22 AM   #21 (permalink)
GAF

*SLU Supporter*
 
bronxelf's Avatar
Goth when goth was. Also, socially unacceptable.
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: New York City
Posts: 13,156
My Mood:
SL Join Date: May 13, 2008
Business: Beautiful Freak/Club Gothika/House of Rain/Pale Empress/Cursed Events
Client: Firestorm.
Send a message via AIM to bronxelf Send a message via MSN to bronxelf Send a message via Yahoo to bronxelf Send a message via Skype™ to bronxelf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tya View Post
ok well yeah that is shit. i am sorry you are going to go through that.

would it maybe be easier to split the 2 accounts?

eta: ok i am not understanding why you have to rename everything. if your items are in the magic box, then its taken care of...the associated item name and the "object" name ( that gets delivered) why would you have to change it? it remains the same. keep your items boxed up...

We have no intention of unboxing anything. It's not worth the time. Most of our stuff is rezzables and Dare's clothes... well he can decide it going forward.

The problem is that what I was told today is that the name on the box- if that is not *the same* as the name in the "Item name field", that it will not auto associate. Hangon, let me take a photo, this gets confusing...

*goes to MP*
*makes screencap*
*edits in PS*
*uploads to snapzilla*






See how the two names there arent the same? There was never any requirement that they be identical (hence the two fields.)

But I was told today that if they are *not* the same, the objects will not auto associate. That you will have to make them match first, or wind up associating them all manually. By May 16.


(oh and it's already split. That's part of the problem. On my account i can do about 500 of them. Dare has to do the rest. I *cant*. It's not my inventory. Which is a problem since he's the one who has to *build the fair*. )
bronxelf is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Said Thanks:
Old 03-22-2012, 03:27 AM   #22 (permalink)
Tya
Gone

*SLU Supporter*
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 5,081
SL Join Date: August 28 2003
Business: [PM] Pixel Mode
Client: 2.0
Blog Entries: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxelf View Post
We have no intention of unboxing anything. It's not worth the time. Most of our stuff is rezzables and Dare's clothes... well he can decide it going forward.

The problem is that what I was told today is that the name on the box- if that is not *the same* as the name in the "Item name field", that it will not auto associate. Hangon, let me take a photo, this gets confusing...

*goes to MP*
*makes screencap*
*edits in PS*
*uploads to snapzilla*








See how the two names there arent the same? There was never any requirement that they be identical (hence the two fields.)

But I was told today that if they are *not* the same, the objects will not auto associate. That you will have to make them match first, or wind up associating them all manually. By May 16.


(oh and it's already split. That's part of the problem. On my account i can do about 500 of them. Dare has to do the rest. I *cant*. It's not my inventory. Which is a problem since he's the one who has to *build the fair*. )
ok that is just messed up because the "item name" could always be different...
Tya is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Agreed:
Old 03-22-2012, 03:28 AM   #23 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Ann Otoole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 16,373
People with a lot of items to deal with need to be raging on blogs, twitter (directed at rodvik) and LL's forum about this issue. This reeks of an artificial deadline for someone's annual review. And rodvik has the power to change the deadline date.

I have a lot to deal with and there is no way I am going to touch this minefield until thousands of other merchants step on most of the mines.

Also I see what the commerce team did there with the bullshit early deadline for free and under L$10 items.
Ann Otoole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:29 AM   #24 (permalink)
In ur threadz...
 
Beezle Warburton's Avatar
...trollin ur postz!
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 16,942
My Mood:
SL Join Date: October 24, 2006
Client: Frestorm, Singularity, Official
Blog Entries: 3

Awards: 1
SLU Creepy Avatar Competition 2014 Participant 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerise View Post
Unboxed can be nice for wearable items that are ready to use right out of inventory. It is more convenient for people without land, or for impulse buys when not around home.

If it is something that needs to be rezzed or tweaking can thoroughly break it, a box is win.
My copy/mod AV's will remained boxed.

Because it's easiest to just tell a customer to take out the box and unpack it again if something goes awry.

I've done the same when botching my own edits or SL eats part of an AV.

ETA: I feel bad for those merchants who have 100's of items. A whole month, and it's running like molasses uphill. Took my alt 2 hours to get her account going and first item listed. >_<
__________________
Sent from my Thingamajig using Whatsits.

"Privatize" Windows10: Clara's Techstuff

Support SLU with stuff for your RL: https://society6.com/sluniverse

Squirrel!

Hakuna Potato
Beezle Warburton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:30 AM   #25 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Ann Otoole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 16,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tya View Post
ok that is just messed up because the "item name" could always be different...
not if you are a rank amateur 18 year old programmer with no database, data analysis, or business analysis expertise and thus have no business being employed anywhere other than a lawn or janitorial service.
Ann Otoole is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




SEO by vBSEO