Seeing is believing...copybot again - Page 2 - SLUniverse Forums
Navigation » SLUniverse Forums > Virtual World Discussion > Virtual Business » Seeing is believing...copybot again

Virtual Business Discuss issues involving running a business in a virtual world. DO NOT POST ADS.

Sponsor:
AzureIslands - Candy Azure #1 Favorite Land Company Winner on the Annual Avi Choice Awards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2011, 12:15 PM   #26 (permalink)
Charlie's Angel

*SLU Supporter*

building <3

My Mood:
SL Join Date: 21 Sep 2006
Business: Scarlet Creative
I really feel for you Nuria, this stuff consumes so much time/energy.

I jjust filed one myself versus * name removed * in case inventory transfer occured and I submitted ID evidence, registered copryright evidence and the usual. I had a chap who filed a counterfile (false) against me last year. Linden determined his name on the counterfile was false (didn't match payment info) and he got banned and lost his 4 sims. So sometimes they do act where it is blatant but I have found sadly in most cases they let it continue and the person gets yet another alt and access to SL. This is my second notification on the person above in the last few years as an example.

Registered copyright is the way to go imho always. Thanks to the SLUers who helped and initially gave me the screentshot inspects.

Last edited by Cristiano; 07-14-2011 at 02:48 AM. Reason: Removed name
Charlotte Bartlett is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Said Thanks:
Old 07-31-2011, 07:10 AM   #27 (permalink)

My Mood:
Nuria, since the shoes are gone from the marketplace (at least the links you've given here), could you post the pictures of your products? I buy full perm shoes for my outfits often and I would be then able to spot your shoes.
Pearl Vollmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 03:22 PM   #28 (permalink)

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl Vollmar View Post
Nuria, since the shoes are gone from the marketplace (at least the links you've given here), could you post the pictures of your products? I buy full perm shoes for my outfits often and I would be then able to spot your shoes.
Hello Pearl, yes the shoes were removed from marketplace ( as this post is actually a bit older^^) and the account of the merchant as well has been suspended. Sorry but i'm not able to post here the pictures of my products, there are a lot and honestly i do not see it appropriate to post them all here. If you write my name on marketplace you will see some of them, many thanks for your interest.
Nuria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 07:06 PM   #29 (permalink)
Just call me Beth

Singing along with old music

My Mood:
SL Join Date: Oct 4 2009
Business: Moondrops ; Tempus Fugit; Faerycat Designs; sPunk
Client: Firestorm
You could maybe post a link to your marketplace store? I don't see as how that would be out of line.

Aribeth Zelin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 11:50 AM   #30 (permalink)

My Mood:
SL Join Date: 03/17/2004
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/40957
Eboni Khan is offline   Reply With Quote