Lindex exchange (NOT ALLOWED TO SELL L$) - SLUniverse Forums
Navigation » SLUniverse Forums > Virtual World Discussion > Technical Help » Lindex exchange (NOT ALLOWED TO SELL L$)

Technical Help Discuss technical support issues here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2011, 09:21 AM   #1 (permalink)

Entrepreneur

My Mood:
Lindex exchange (NOT ALLOWED TO SELL L$)

Do you need to have a premium account on Second Life to be able to sell L$ on Lindex exchange?

I have payment info on file on my avatar and I've bought some L$ on Lindex recently.

I can't sell L$ on Lindex as it always says that:

We are unable to complete your request

• This transaction would exceed your daily trading limit by US$11.14.
    Your daily trading limit is US$0.00
  • The system encountered an error while processing your order, please try again.
WiliClip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 09:29 AM   #2 (permalink)
♂♂

Mmmm! Thousands

My Mood:
SL Join Date: 25th May 2007
If you still have the L$ you purchased in your account, you can't resell L$ you've just bought.
1 User Agreed:
Old 02-09-2011, 10:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
Senior Meanie

*SLU Supporter*

Head of the SLU Troll Tax Administration

My Mood:
SL Join Date: October 2006
Client: Firestorm
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrinB View Post
If you still have the L$ you purchased in your account, you can't resell L$ you've just bought.

I've always just spent the Lindens I make from inworld sales, or bought even more Lindens to spend them, so my experience with selling them is pretty limited. I did that for the first time a few weeks ago in order to cover my upcoming Premium membership charge.

Does this mean that if I changed my mind and needed the money inworld instead, I'd be stuck? That I can't turn around and buy Lindens with the US$ that is in my account?

"Didn't you know that only a fashion blog could create this much chaos? They are the Large Hadron Colliders of SL drama." -- Arilynn

Beebo Brink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 10:04 AM   #4 (permalink)
♂♂

Mmmm! Thousands

My Mood:
SL Join Date: 25th May 2007
no... it's cashing out with L$ bought by real money they don't like as it's like a laundering process.

ETA: If you were able to cash out L$ to a dollar amount on your account, it means they were happy that the lindens you have weren't bought as far as i know. I know when i was doing as you are Beebo to cover land tier i never had any problems even though i'd buy lindens sometimes for shopping sprees when i wanted something instantly. I guess the system is complex enough to flag up dodgy transactions. The generic message WiliClip got is probably because the old APR wotsit flagged it for some reason and it just stops the transaction.

Last edited by OrinB; 02-09-2011 at 10:11 AM.
OrinB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 10:05 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beebo Brink View Post

I've pretty much just spent the Lindens I make from inworld sales, or buy even more Lindens to spend them, so my experience with selling them is pretty limited. I did that for the first time a few weeks ago in order to cover my upcoming Premium membership charge.

Does this mean that if I changed my mind and needed the money inworld instead, I'd be stuck? That I can't turn around and buy Lindens with the US$ that is in my account?

You can turn around and put it back into your account I have done this several times when ive withdrawn too much or realised i needed some more in SL asap and hadnt had enough sales to cover whatever

Quality rigged mesh clothing for Women in standard sizing

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/42
Eclectic Wingtips is online now   Reply With Quote
1 User Said Thanks: