Sea serpent sightings just whale penis ones? - SLUniverse Forums
Navigation » SLUniverse Forums > Off Topic Discussion > Science and Tech » Sea serpent sightings just whale penis ones?

Science and Tech Discuss questions of science, science and progress, that do not speak as loud as your heart. Also, tech stuff.

Sponsor:
charity: water

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2010, 04:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
SUPER BANNED

*SLU Supporter*

I'm just a girl, with some horns

My Mood:
SL Join Date: May 2008

Awards: 2
SLU Creepy Avatar Competition 2014 Participant 
Sea serpent sightings just whale penis ones?

Cryptomundo July 6th’s Sea Serpent: A Penis?

Quote:
Egede wrote that on July 6, 1734, his ship sailed past the coast of Greenland when suddenly those on board "saw a most terrible creature, resembling nothing they saw before. The monster lifted its head so high that it seemed to be higher than the crow’s nest on the mainmast. The head was small and the body short and wrinkled. The unknown creature was using giant fins which propelled it through the water. Later the sailors saw its tail as well. The monster was longer than our whole ship."

Charles Paxton’s hypothesis is that the famous Egede sighting of 1734 might actually have been of a whale penis, which has been supported with some remarkable photos. Others have mentioned it merely as a misidentified whale.
Yeah, no photos from me...
1 User Agreed: