Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Miami, FL
| Description: |
This is a wonderful summer (or winter) treat and makes a fancy luncheon to impress your friends. 372 calories - 11g fat, 25.5 g carbs
|Other: ||Ingredients: |
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 4 hot dog buns or kaiser rolls, split
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked and cubed lobster meat
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (e.g. Tabasco™)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pinch dried basil, parsley or tarragon
- Lightly butter the insides of the buns or rolls and line with lettuce leaves. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the mayonnasie, lime juice, hot pepper sauce, salt and pepper until well blended. Mix in the green onion and celery, then lightly mix in the lobster so it just gets coated without falling apart.
- Stuff the lobster filling into the buns and sprinkle parsley, basil or tarragon lightly over the filling.