Rush Limbaugh:Robin Williams killed himself because of a ‘political leftist’ attitude - Page 2 - SLUniverse Forums
Navigation » SLUniverse Forums > Off Topic Discussion > Politics, Religion & Society » Rush Limbaugh:Robin Williams killed himself because of a ‘political leftist’ attitude


Politics, Religion & Society Topics pertaining to politics, religion, philosophy, and social issues. Not for the faint of heart. Also, do not post while drunk, suffering from food poisoning, or while on a low carb diet. You have been warned.

 
Sponsor:
LIONHEART - We Have Your Land
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2014, 03:57 PM   #26 (permalink)
Millitant Atheist
 
Ishina's Avatar
MotoXexual
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 8,809
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathiee View Post
It is very amazing how the hysteria of what he said has nothing to do with what Rush actually said.
Why are you always stupid and wrong?
Ishina is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Like This:
Old 08-13-2014, 04:03 PM   #27 (permalink)
Quintessential

*SLU Supporter*
 
Max Herzog's Avatar
Acceptable in the 80s
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 2,303
My Mood:
SL Join Date: 9 July 2006
Blog Entries: 1
Fuck's sake Cathiee, even you couldn't be so crass as to defend a cock-eyed political slant applied to someone's suicide. Or so I thought. You dreadful, pathetic arsepiece.
__________________
I do not like your tone. It has ephemeral, whinging aspects.
Max Herzog is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Users Said Thanks :
Old 08-13-2014, 04:10 PM   #28 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Mona Eberhardt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 347
SL Join Date: September 2008
Client: Firestorm
Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Pat Robertson, Adonis Georgiadis, the Westboro Baptist Church, Nigel Farage, Golden Dawn (and its ilk) and so many others like them... I'll be so deliriously happy when they (and their fans/supporters/voters) remove themselves from the gene pool.

Please note: With the probable exception of the WBC, they are not loons. They're not crazy. They're very cunning, shrewd people/groups of people who are pushing a horrendous, medieval agenda and carefully manipulate people's fears and tendency for paranoid assumptions. They're dangerous.
__________________
My blog: Living Virtually

Last edited by Mona Eberhardt; 08-13-2014 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Correcting a term
Mona Eberhardt is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Said Thanks:
Old 08-13-2014, 04:15 PM   #29 (permalink)
Peeps Tsar
 
Cristiano's Avatar
#imalwayswithher
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 35,300
My Mood:
SL Join Date: Dec 2002
Business: ANOmations
Client: Viewer 2
Blog Entries: 18
Send a message via Yahoo to Cristiano Send a message via Skype™ to Cristiano
Cathiee, the useless transcript you posted says exactly what people have been claiming. Aside from wasting my server space, what was the point? Just to prove how consistently wrong you are about everything? Are you masochistic, or are we for even responding?
__________________
"A certain darkness is needed to see the stars" ~ Osho




Cristiano is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Said Thanks:
Old 08-13-2014, 04:18 PM   #30 (permalink)
captured like a Pokemans.
 
Deca!'s Avatar
bitches love to be called beautiful.
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: nowhere near civilization.
Posts: 12,417
My Mood:
SL Join Date: early 2006.

Awards: 1
SLU Creepy Avatar Competition 2014 Participant 
So in order to "prove" that poor ol' Rush is being bullied for something he didn't say, she posts a longer version of the transcript that contains the same text as the OP and thereby proving that he did make the (non-existent at best) connection between Robin Williams' politics and his untimely death. And is therefore a cunt.

Gud jerb!
__________________
"If I were a caterpillar, I'd probably emerge from my cocoon as another larger, fatter caterpillar."

I can't believe the things that you'll say
To keep me around and close to your side.

-- Film School - Compare.

When a country is full of food, and exporting it, there can be no famine.
-- George Bernard Shaw.
Deca! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 04:28 PM   #31 (permalink)
Never taped a dick
 
Shiloh Lyric's Avatar
My God, this reminds me
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 11,201
My Mood:
SL Join Date: This time: 10/12/2010
Client: A few different ones

Awards: 1
SLU Creepy Avatar Competition 2014 Participant 
Cathiee, did you think that posting the entire transcript would reveal some different meaning to Rush's words by providing more context? Because it really had the opposite effect. This:

Quote:
RUSH: So our last caller from Des Plaines, Illinois, wanted to know, "What is the politics in the coverage of the suicide of Robin Williams?" Well, I believe there is some. But I don't think that the politics is driving it. I think there was, on the part of media and Hollywood, genuine affection for the guy that is driving it, but there is politics. If you notice the coverage is focused on how much he had, but it wasn't enough.

"He had everything, everything that you would think would make you happy. But it didn't." Now, what is the left's worldview in general? What is it? If you had to attach not a philosophy but an attitude to a leftist worldview, it's one of pessimism and darkness, sadness. They're never happy, are they? They're always angry about something. No matter what they get, they're always angry.
was tasteless, and blatantly untrue, no matter how much context is provided. It still means the exact same thing and still proves that Rush Limbaugh was, is and always will be, a true jerk of a human being. And anyone who defends his vile words is just as bad.
__________________
The power of the people is stronger than the people in power!


http://www.flickr.com/photos/shilohlyric/
http://shilohlyric.wordpress.com/
Shiloh Lyric is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Laughed:
1 User Hugged You:
Old 08-13-2014, 04:42 PM   #32 (permalink)
Changer of Subjects
 
Lelani Carver's Avatar
Disorganizers 'R Us!
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Burbclavia
Posts: 1,049
My Mood:
Client: Firestorm, Singularity, V3
Ironically, the "leftist" world view is based on hopeyness and optymizzum and a desire to make things better in the future than they were in the past.

Another FAIL for Miss Cathiee. To say more would be to use trigger words.
__________________
Huh? Oh, my good heck.

Lelani Carver is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Laughed:
1 User Agreed:
Old 08-13-2014, 04:42 PM   #33 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Dakota Tebaldi's Avatar
Lurkin' and stuff
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Down by the bay, where the watermelons grow...
Posts: 11,689

Awards: 1
SLU Creepy Avatar Competition 2014 Participant 
Am I the only person in this thread who was completely (and still is, largely) unaware of Robin Williams' political views, whatever they may have been?

I mean, I seen the guy do a commercial for one of those autism charities (I think), and I knew he was into the soldier support thing...but those are the only times I've ever heard of him publicly supporting any organizations, and those organizations aren't the least bit political in a left/right way.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Io Zeno
Cody, you are unusual.
Dakota Tebaldi is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Agreed:
Old 08-13-2014, 04:44 PM   #34 (permalink)
Peeps Tsar
 
Cristiano's Avatar
#imalwayswithher
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 35,300
My Mood:
SL Join Date: Dec 2002
Business: ANOmations
Client: Viewer 2
Blog Entries: 18
Send a message via Yahoo to Cristiano Send a message via Skype™ to Cristiano
Rush Limbaugh Walks Back Comments About Robin Williams' Suicide
Cristiano is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Groaned:
2 Users Said Thanks :
Old 08-13-2014, 05:08 PM   #35 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 501
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota Tebaldi View Post
Am I the only person in this thread who was completely (and still is, largely) unaware of Robin Williams' political views, whatever they may have been?

I mean, I seen the guy do a commercial for one of those autism charities (I think), and I knew he was into the soldier support thing...but those are the only times I've ever heard of him publicly supporting any organizations, and those organizations aren't the least bit political in a left/right way.
I would imagine that his political views are completely irrelevant to most other people posting as well.
Resolver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 05:09 PM   #36 (permalink)
DJ's for Aural Pleasure
 
Sredni Eel's Avatar
Hold On To Yourself
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Nobuddy cumz in here. Sekrit.
Posts: 10,847
My Mood:
SL Join Date: Sept. 2007
Business: Avatar Bizarre
Client: Crash-o-Matic 2.0
Blog Entries: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathiee View Post
Repeating drivel from a known fucktard with no more sense than John Goodman's Left Stomach Boob.
Yeah. There will be a lot of copycat suicides because Robin Williams ended his own life.

Yes, I believe that Rush is this retarded.

And I even believe that you believe the refuse that spills out of his Pie Hole, Cathiee.

But really?

Look. Suicide is awful. It's painful for the survivors. It's a permanent solution to one person's intense pain. You can claim it's a cowardly way out, but the fact remains that Robin Williams was one of the most beloved guys in entertainment.

This is because he was a truly nice guy. All the people saying nice things about him are saying those things because they're absolutely true. His only crime is in leaving us before we were ready.

But the man was in terrible pain. Terrible. So awful that he attempted to kill himself in at least two different ways before he died.

Rush has every right to be an asshole, and unfortunately he has every right to say the crap he says on his radio show. But by the same token, a guy like him has a responsibility to not be such a reprehensible person.

Even if I ever, by some wild stretch of the imagination, ever agreed with Rush on anything, I would not listen to his show. Even if I ever agreed with him, he is still a rotten excuse for a human being. He is the Internet Troll of radio.

Last edited by Sredni Eel; 08-13-2014 at 05:14 PM.
Sredni Eel is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Likes This:
Old 08-13-2014, 05:10 PM   #37 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Second Life
Posts: 2,325
My Mood:
Client: Firestorm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristiano View Post
Cathiee, the useless transcript you posted says exactly what people have been claiming. Aside from wasting my server space, what was the point? Just to prove how consistently wrong you are about everything? Are you masochistic, or are we for even responding?
wasting server space
LOL your funny Cris
How much crap is wasted on this forum as it is already with the BS you have.
Cathiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 05:12 PM   #38 (permalink)
Peeps Tsar
 
Cristiano's Avatar
#imalwayswithher
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 35,300
My Mood:
SL Join Date: Dec 2002
Business: ANOmations
Client: Viewer 2
Blog Entries: 18
Send a message via Yahoo to Cristiano Send a message via Skype™ to Cristiano
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathiee View Post
wasting server space
LOL your funny Cris
How much crap is wasted on this forum as it is already with the BS you have.
Then leave - I don't even understand why you continue to post here.
Cristiano is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Laughed:
Old 08-13-2014, 05:13 PM   #39 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Romana's Avatar
lost in time...
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,086
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kara Spengler View Post
They might want to be careful there.

Williams was a friend to the military. I can see plenty of them deciding trading landing in jail for punching one of the protesters in the face well worth it.
I hope it gets filmed and out on YouTube if they do. Failing that, perhaps a counter-protest by a bunch of his fans armed with cream pies?
Romana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 05:15 PM   #40 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Ellen Cordeaux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 2,268
My Mood:
SL Join Date: April 2006
Business: [e bar]
Client: FS

Awards: 1
SLU Creepy Avatar Competition 2014 Participant 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathiee View Post
wasting server space
LOL your funny Cris
How much crap is wasted on this forum as it is already with the BS you have.
Cathiee, if you really believe that then why do you spend so much time here? You're hostile to the community most of the time who in turn is either hostile to you back or has you on ignore. Why bother, seriously? You're welcome to move along anytime ya know. Damn.
Ellen Cordeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 05:15 PM   #41 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Second Life
Posts: 2,325
My Mood:
Client: Firestorm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sredni Eel View Post
Yeah. There will be a lot of copycat suicides because Robin Williams ended his own life.

Yes, I believe that Rush is this retarded.

And I even believe that you believe the refuse that spills out of his Pie Hole, Cathiee.

But really?

Look. Suicide is awful. It's painful for the survivors. It's a permanent solution to one person's intense pain. You can claim it's a cowardly way out, but the fact remains that Robin Williams was one of the most beloved guys in entertainment.

This is because he was a truly nice guy. All the people saying nice things about him are saying those things because they're absolutely true. His only crime is in leaving us before we were ready.

But the man was in terrible pain. Terrible. So awful that he attempted to kill himself in at least two different ways before he died.

Rush has every right to be an asshole, and unfortunately he has every right to say the crap he says on his radio show. But by the same token, a guy like him has a responsibility to not be such a reprehensible person.

Even if I ever, by some wild stretch of the imagination, ever agreed with Rush on anything, I would not listen to his show. Even if I ever agreed with him, he is still a rotten excuse for a human being. He is the Internet Troll of radio.
Wow you are the fuck ass
I was posting the exact stuff he said.
NO where did he SAY it was because of his political belief.
He was trying to say that It can be like a extreme liberal view of life.

But you are the typical lot who don't fucking listen to him or read and jump all over him because you believe the Extreme liberal view of what people think he said.
Its fucking funny.

And now where DID I say I believe it.
typical fuck heads you all like to push the crap that I said something and I didn't
Cathiee is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Groaned:
1 User Laughed:
Old 08-13-2014, 05:16 PM   #42 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Second Life
Posts: 2,325
My Mood:
Client: Firestorm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristiano View Post
Then leave - I don't even understand why you continue to post here.
Why?
Don't like me ban me
Cathiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 05:17 PM   #43 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Second Life
Posts: 2,325
My Mood:
Client: Firestorm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellen Cordeaux View Post
Cathiee, if you really believe that then why do you spend so much time here? You're hostile to the community most of the time who in turn is either hostile to you back or has you on ignore. Why bother, seriously? You're welcome to move along anytime ya know. Damn.
No its funny that he cry's that a hand full of text is actually wasting space.
That's the funny part.

Hey Cris. HD space is cheap now maybe you should upgrade.
Cathiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 05:18 PM   #44 (permalink)
Teh Evol
 
Mister Ohshino's Avatar
Hailing HYDRA
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,114
My Mood:
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by H.L. Mencken
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
Mister Ohshino is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Agreed:
Old 08-13-2014, 05:18 PM   #45 (permalink)
DJ's for Aural Pleasure
 
Sredni Eel's Avatar
Hold On To Yourself
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Nobuddy cumz in here. Sekrit.
Posts: 10,847
My Mood:
SL Join Date: Sept. 2007
Business: Avatar Bizarre
Client: Crash-o-Matic 2.0
Blog Entries: 25
And good ol' Rush "backtracks" on his comments in such a way that he's blaming everyone but himself for the sewage that gushes forth from his maw like a geyser of diarrhea.

"I never said those things. It's the liberal media that's taking me out of context. Waaa, I'm the good guy conservative here. Waaa."

Fwah fwah. Tell it to my brown winking nether region eye, you asshole.
Sredni Eel is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Agreed:
Old 08-13-2014, 05:18 PM   #46 (permalink)
Fizzy!
 
Lady Darnk Juniorette's Avatar
Refreshing!
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: HFIL
Posts: 7,904
My Mood:
SL Join Date: '06
Business: Darnkeyes!

Awards: 2
Supermodel of the World 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathiee View Post
Wow you are the fuck ass
I was posting the exact stuff he said.
NO where did he SAY it was because of his political belief.
He was trying to say that It can be like a extreme liberal view of life.

But you are the typical lot who don't fucking listen to him or read and jump all over him because you believe the Extreme liberal view of what people think he said.
Its fucking funny.

And now where DID I say I believe it.
typical fuck heads you all like to push the crap that I said something and I didn't
Oh shut your gob hole, you odious cunt.

Doesn't matter what you did or didn't say, just shut your fuck hole already.
__________________

Ahaha, such a simpleton. It'z so much fun playing jokez on you. I waz only here to see how she waz doing, but I had fun while I waz at it. So long, Sere, au revoir, mon ami! Pleaze dream of moi every night! Oui! ~ Harle


Quote:
Originally Posted by SalStrange View Post
That's your own fault. I took your panties out of your mouth pages ago. Now you just like them there.
Lady Darnk Juniorette is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Laughed:
1 User Hugged You:
Old 08-13-2014, 05:19 PM   #47 (permalink)
Peeps Tsar
 
Cristiano's Avatar
#imalwayswithher
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 35,300
My Mood:
SL Join Date: Dec 2002
Business: ANOmations
Client: Viewer 2
Blog Entries: 18
Send a message via Yahoo to Cristiano Send a message via Skype™ to Cristiano
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathiee View Post
Why?
Don't like me ban me
I am not going to ban you as you've done nothing bannable other than to be insufferably dumb at times. I just don't understand why you continue to participate in a forum that you have such disdain for, that feels mutually about you.
Cristiano is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Laughed:
Old 08-13-2014, 05:19 PM   #48 (permalink)
Senior Member

*SLU Supporter*
 
Jolene Benoir's Avatar
What time is it?
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 7,761
My Mood:
SL Join Date: 2007
Fuck the whole lot of tighty righties who just have to get their licks in. The man isn't even in the ground yet. What a disgusting display.

Cathiee, learn to read what you quote. FFS.
Jolene Benoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 05:20 PM   #49 (permalink)
Peeps Tsar
 
Cristiano's Avatar
#imalwayswithher
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 35,300
My Mood:
SL Join Date: Dec 2002
Business: ANOmations
Client: Viewer 2
Blog Entries: 18
Send a message via Yahoo to Cristiano Send a message via Skype™ to Cristiano
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathiee View Post
No its funny that he cry's that a hand full of text is actually wasting space.
That's the funny part.

Hey Cris. HD space is cheap now maybe you should upgrade.
Your attempt at a burn is about as effective as your alleged proofreading career.
Cristiano is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Agreed:
2 Users Like This:
Old 08-13-2014, 05:20 PM   #50 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Second Life
Posts: 2,325
My Mood:
Client: Firestorm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mona Eberhardt View Post
Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Pat Robertson, Adonis Georgiadis, the Westboro Baptist Church, Nigel Farage, Golden Dawn (and its ilk) and so many others like them... I'll be so deliriously happy when they (and their fans/supporters/voters) remove themselves from the gene pool.

Please note: With the probable exception of the WBC, they are not loons. They're not crazy. They're very cunning, shrewd people/groups of people who are pushing a horrendous, medieval agenda and carefully manipulate people's fears and tendency for paranoid assumptions. They're dangerous.
WOW just as tasteless as you say they are about Robin Williams.
Cathiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




SEO by vBSEO