14 Wacky "Facts" Kids Will Learn in Louisiana's Voucher Schools - SLUniverse Forums
Navigation » SLUniverse Forums > Off Topic Discussion > Politics, Religion & Society » 14 Wacky "Facts" Kids Will Learn in Louisiana's Voucher Schools


Politics, Religion & Society Topics pertaining to politics, religion, philosophy, and social issues. Not for the faint of heart. Also, do not post while drunk, suffering from food poisoning, or while on a low carb diet. You have been warned.

 
Sponsor:
Lionheart Virtual Estate - Experience the Difference!
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2012, 09:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kitten Fuzz
 
Lo Jacobs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Chicago by way of Los Angeles
Posts: 4,699
SL Join Date: May 2004
Blog Entries: 17

Awards: 1
Special Achievement in Thread Titling 
Angry 14 Wacky "Facts" Kids Will Learn in Louisiana's Voucher Schools

When you're telling people that the KKK were a bunch of moral activists who targeted wife beaters, you have no right to protest that Wade Michael Page wasn't a white supremacist:

Quote:
6. "[The Ku Klux] Klan in some areas of the country tried to be a means of reform, fighting the decline in morality and using the symbol of the cross. Klan targets were bootleggers, wife-beaters, and immoral movies. In some communities it achieved a certain respectability as it worked with politicians."United States History for Christian Schools, 3rd ed., Bob Jones University Press, 2001
One of the most offensive:

Quote:
3. "God used the Trail of Tears to bring many Indians to Christ."—America: Land That I Love, Teacher ed., A Beka Book, 1994
And:

Quote:
5. Slave masters were nice guys: "A few slave holders were undeniably cruel. Examples of slaves beaten to death were not common, neither were they unknown. The majority of slave holders treated their slaves well."United States History for Christian Schools, 2nd ed., Bob Jones University Press, 1991
Some context (go fuck yourself, Bobby Jindal):

Quote:
Thanks to a new law privatizing public education in Louisiana, Bible-based curriculum can now indoctrinate young, pliant minds with the good news of the Lord—all on the state taxpayers' dime.

Under Gov. Bobby Jindal's voucher program, considered the most sweeping in the country, Louisiana is poised to spend tens of millions of dollars to help poor and middle-class students from the state's notoriously terrible public schools receive a private education. While the governor's plan sounds great in the glittery parlance of the state's PR machine, the program is rife with accountability problems that actually haven't been solved by the new standards the Louisiana Department of Education adopted two weeks ago.
This all ties into the dialogue we've been having in the Chick-Fil-A thread about the deep south being a whole 'nother country. What do you think about this? How prevalent do you think these "facts" will become? Is this a "sky-is-falling" situation?

[Mother Jones]
__________________
I AM 100% SERIOUS
Lo Jacobs is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Agreed:
Old 08-07-2012, 09:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Script Kitty
 
Jahar Aabye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Between our dreams and actions, lies this world
Posts: 10,466
SL Join Date: 2/16/2007
Business: Black Operations
Client: Singularity
I rarely try to compare any political situation to 1984, at least in terms of the domestic policies of Oceania, because it is an extreme example. However...this is one situation where I do think that there is a parallel. In Oceania, the Party schools indoctrinate children with false versions of history, constantly changing. It's similar to Winston's job, but in many ways more important and more pernicious. By altering how history is taught, by altering various facts as they are presented, one can alter the past if it is done on a large enough scale.

In the end of the book, O'Brien explains to Winston that the past is infinitely malleable, and that it is control of the past that is central to control of the present. Now, I don't think that this situation has the same undertones of power and control, both because of a lack of competence and because I'm not sure it's their goal. On the other hand, they're not aiming these textbooks at the Outer Party, but at the proles. While Orwell pointed out that the proles are not going to rise up and seize power, they are useful pawns in any power struggle.

But maybe I'm reading too much into it. A better explanation is that there really are fuckwits who believe this crap, and they're taking advantage of lax standards to seek validation for their views.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava Glasgow
But I cannot take your arguments seriously when you back them up with links to ridiculously bad information. It's not bad because I disagree with it, it's bad because it really is bad. These sites demonstrate zero knowledge of the science they are discussing, they link almost exclusively to other non-information, and when they DO link to an authoritative source, they misrepresent what the source actually says.
Jahar Aabye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Richie Waves's Avatar
"jon" he does it!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Offaly, Republic of Ireland
Posts: 17,264
My Mood:
SL Join Date: 27/06/2005
Client: Phoenix & imprudence
The ugly side of the private voucher school system agenda bubbles to the surface.
__________________
Quote:
‎In its majestic equality, the law forbids rich and poor alike to sleep under bridges, beg in the streets and steal loaves of bread. -Anatole France
Richie Waves is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Agreed:
Old 08-07-2012, 10:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Senior Member

*SLU Supporter*
 
AshaSekayi Ra's Avatar
Making Mesh
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 921
My Mood:
As a former Louisianan, I find that to be thoroughly embarrassing. Louisiana has had a horrible education track record. But, I was one of the lucky kids that went to a magnet school there in the 90's when they still believed in those wacky concepts like critical thinking and science.

Between this and the horrifying articles about what Texas has planned for schools, I am *really* scared for the future of the U.S.
AshaSekayi Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 10:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Senior Member

*SLU Supporter*
 
AshaSekayi Ra's Avatar
Making Mesh
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 921
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahar Aabye View Post
But maybe I'm reading too much into it. A better explanation is that there really are fuckwits who believe this crap, and they're taking advantage of lax standards to seek validation for their views.
I'm not one to believe in grand conspiracy theories. But, I definitely think there is ill intent behind taking critical thinking out of schools, as well as perverting historic and scientific facts.

What better way to control a population than to raise them blissfully ignorant of their very own history and of scientific discoveries that prove part of their religious doctrine is not true.
AshaSekayi Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Said Thanks:
Old 08-07-2012, 10:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
E=mc^(OMG)/wtf

*SLU Supporter*
 
Cindy Claveau's Avatar
Edited
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Brownbackistan
Posts: 31,941
My Mood:
SL Join Date: May, 2005
Client: Firestorm
Blog Entries: 16

Awards: 2
Special Achievement in Thread Titling Thread Title of the Week 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshaSekayi Ra View Post
Between this and the horrifying articles about what Texas has planned for schools, I am *really* scared for the future of the U.S.
Texas. Tennessee. Louisiana. Arkansas.

It's not most of the US, but there is a definite trend, here.
__________________
"Some days crazy goes that extra mile." - SalStrange
Cindy Claveau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 10:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
Grid.Living
 
Lordfly Digeridoo's Avatar
I kicked your dog. TO THE MOON.
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,014
My Mood:
SL Join Date: 7/21/2003
Business: Grid.Living

Awards: 1
Thread Title of the Week 
Send a message via MSN to Lordfly Digeridoo Send a message via Skype™ to Lordfly Digeridoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshaSekayi Ra View Post
What better way to control a population than to raise them blissfully ignorant of their very own history and of scientific discoveries that prove part of their religious doctrine is not true.

I dunno. I suspect this has been going on for decades, just not as in your face.

There's plenty of "rah rah America!" bullshit in elementary, middle school, and high school history books that are, at best, missing some important parts of the story.
__________________
http://www.lordfly.com/
Lordfly Digeridoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 10:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
Lustful Cockmonster

*SLU Supporter*
 
Joshua Nightshade's Avatar
Unedited
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 51,807
My Mood:
SL Join Date: October 2004
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy Claveau View Post
Texas. Tennessee. Louisiana. Arkansas.

It's not most of the US, but there is a definite trend, here.
Actually, though, it's disproportionately skewed. Most textbook manufacturers design their products for the Texas market so they only have to make one version and Texas buys most of them. Changes to Texas' curriculum trickles out into affecting the curriculum in Rhode Island, New York, California and everywhere else.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teeny Leviathan View Post
Those Super Gays are as tough as a T-800 terminator and they are gay.
Joshua Nightshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 10:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
Imp
 
Gabriell Anatra's Avatar
Who are you?
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: In between.
Posts: 3,040
SL Join Date: Early '06 or late '05, not sure.
Client: Singularity, mostly.
It has been going on for a long while but it has also taken a faster beat lately.
Gabriell Anatra is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Users Agreed:
Old 08-07-2012, 10:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
Senior Member

*SLU Supporter*
 
AshaSekayi Ra's Avatar
Making Mesh
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 921
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordfly Digeridoo View Post
I dunno. I suspect this has been going on for decades, just not as in your face.

There's plenty of "rah rah America!" bullshit in elementary, middle school, and high school history books that are, at best, missing some important parts of the story.
True, but I had never seen anything remotely close to some of the hate and down right false information presented in that article in any of my school books. So, to my mind, it has gotten far worse and more dangerous.
AshaSekayi Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Agreed:
Old 08-07-2012, 10:58 PM   #11 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,792
Send your children to a school that makes them dumber. Good plan.
Eris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 11:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
Abnormally Normal
I Don't Really Exist Do I ?
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 1,415
My Mood:
Client: I try all of them, but for everyday use it's Cool VL Viewer.
The School on a Tablet with Siri-like teaching the govening bodies bias of education, is coming soon. Mark my words.

One tablet per student with a web linkup to the so-called curriculum, with no more bussing to school buildings, school buildings turned into nearly vacant except for the few teleconferencing 'tutoring' teachers for the particularly gifted or disabled, is going to be seen as the panacea for suffering state budgets.

It will start in one state (Texas?) and as others see the effect it has on that states budget the others will follow.


Instead of 'Critical Thinking' , we will have 'Enlightened Thinking', or rather, have our thinking done for us.
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Laughed:
1 User Disagreed:
Old 08-07-2012, 11:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
Senior Member

*SLU Supporter*
 
Aliselia Aeon's Avatar
sick of all the bullshit
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Here
Posts: 13,028
SL Join Date: October 27, 2007
Blog Entries: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lo Jacobs View Post
When you're telling people that the KKK were a bunch of moral activists who targeted wife beaters, you have no right to protest that Wade Michael Page wasn't a white supremacist:

One of the most offensive:

And:

Some context (go fuck yourself, Bobby Jindal):

This all ties into the dialogue we've been having in the Chick-Fil-A thread about the deep south being a whole 'nother country. What do you think about this? How prevalent do you think these "facts" will become? Is this a "sky-is-falling" situation?

[Mother Jones]
I've know people that truly believe these things. I do think they have an interest in keeping people from learning to think and learn the truth.
__________________
"Push 100cc of Social Skills, stat!" ~Casey Pelous
Aliselia Aeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:08 AM   #14 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,792
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliselia Aeon View Post
I've know people that truly believe these things. I do think they have an interest in keeping people from learning to think and learn the truth.
It's to prevent them from questioning their faith.
Eris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:13 AM   #15 (permalink)
Senior Member

*SLU Supporter*
 
Aliselia Aeon's Avatar
sick of all the bullshit
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Here
Posts: 13,028
SL Join Date: October 27, 2007
Blog Entries: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eris View Post
It's to prevent them from questioning their faith.
Or anything else, for that matter.
Aliselia Aeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:24 AM   #16 (permalink)
Kitten Fuzz
 
Lo Jacobs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Chicago by way of Los Angeles
Posts: 4,699
SL Join Date: May 2004
Blog Entries: 17

Awards: 1
Special Achievement in Thread Titling 
The "facts" above appear to be more than unfounded conjecture about the possibilities of this law:

Quote:
According to the Associated Press, there are 750 creationist voucher slots which are worth more than 4 million dollars approved for this year.

These numbers will grow as the voucher program continues, and will easily be able to reach the numbers I’ve posted below. The numbers below represent the number of voucher slots originally requested by the creationist schools, and the maximum amount of voucher money that the state allows.

Also note, the numbers below would be the final numbers if not for the public outcry over how backwards this voucher program is. We need to keep pushing on the Governor and the Superintendent to remove the remainder of the creationist schools.

Louisiana is preparing to spend over $11 million to send 1,365 students to 20 private schools that teach creationism instead of science as part of Governor Bobby Jindal’s new voucher program. It is time to halt the implementation of this creationist voucher program.

It is increasingly clear that one of Governor Jindal’s primary education goals is the teaching of creationism. He supported, signed, and defended the Louisiana Science Education Act (LSEA), Louisiana’s 2008 stealth creationism law, which allows teachers to sneak creationism into public school science classrooms by using creationist supplemental materials. Despite hearing from 78 Nobel laureate scientists who urged him to repeal the law because teaching creationism is both bad science and unconstitutional, Jindal instead defended the law.
Sorry about all this text, but it's all pretty important:

Quote:
My review of the Governor’s voucher program identifies at least 20 schools who use a creationist curriculum or blatantly promote creationism on their websites. These 20 schools have been awarded 1,365 voucher slots and can receive as much as $11,602,500 in taxpayer money annually.
  • The handbook of the Claiborne Christian School, in West Monroe, LA, says that students are taught to “discern and refute lies commonly found in [secular] textbooks, college classrooms, and in the media.” In the January 2010 school newsletter, the principal promotes young-earth creationist talking points from Answers in Genesis, saying, “Our position at CCS on the age of the Earth and other issues is that any theory that goes against God’s Word is in error.” She also claims that scientists are “sinful men” trying to explain the world “without God” so they don’t have to be “morally accountable to Him.” CCS has 28 voucher slots and can receive up to $238,000 in public money.
The entire thing is worth reading. And, Bobby Jindal is coming for you via our favorite Mormon:

Quote:
Governor Jindal has been named Governor Romney’s education surrogate. That Governor Jindal could be nominated for Vice President by Governor Romney or be his Secretary of Education means that signing this Change.Org petition to halt the unconstitutional and creationist Louisiana voucher program is even more urgent.
I've no illusion that Change.Org can do a god damn thing about any of this, but we should understand that Jindal probably has his eye on doing away with any kind of real scientific education on a national level.

[Repealing the Louisiana Science Education Act]
Lo Jacobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:51 AM   #17 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Johnnie Carling's Avatar
DEUS EST HOMO
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,699
My Mood:
SL Join Date: 2007-08-17
Client: Viewer Development
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lo Jacobs View Post
When you're telling people that the KKK were a bunch of moral activists who targeted wife beaters, you have no right to protest that Wade Michael Page wasn't a white supremacist:

6. "[The Ku Klux] Klan in some areas of the country tried to be a means of reform, fighting the decline in morality and using the symbol of the cross. Klan targets were bootleggers, wife-beaters, and immoral movies. In some communities it achieved a certain respectability as it worked with politicians."—United States History for Christian Schools, 3rd ed., Bob Jones University Press, 2001
Warning brain dump follows

While very shallow that is 100% true. The second incarnation of the KKK in the early 20's to WWII (there have been 3) gained their huge membership (5 million or so) by being a fraternal organization.. the way many Americans got health/live insurance at the time.

At the time they were not so much anti-black but more so anti-Catholic anti-Jew and that is the big reason their membership exploded in the midwest. Anti-Catholic/Jew meant their were against the new immigrants (Irish, Italians, Polish, eastern Europeans) who were coming here to take factory jobs away from the 'mericans. All this was covered as part of their moral crusading. (and shows why moral crusading is wrong)

But anyway they did have respectability with the government. The head of Indiana's KKK (the largest group) D. C. Stephenson was in fact good friends with the governor, and something like half of the Indiana congress were members of the KKK. The membership of the Indiana KK dropped like a rock when D. C. Stephenson was convicted of a brutal abduction/rape of a young schoolteacher who committed suicide because of the rape. He was convicted of 2nd degree murder. Apparently upset that his friend the Gov did not pardon him he released a list of all government members who were on the KKK payroll. The Indianapolis Times did a story (And won a Pulitzer Prize for it) abut the KKK in Indiana and that lead to a national downfall of membership.

BTW... My interest in the KKK is because I had a family member who was in the klan in the 1920's and I was just trying to understand how a person I remember as a child being a nice person could be a member of something so nasty.
Johnnie Carling is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Said Thanks :
1 User Agreed:
Old 08-08-2012, 02:12 AM   #18 (permalink)
A neko for all seasons
 
Rock Chick's Avatar
LOTRO gamer
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 10,270
My Mood:
SL Join Date: September 2010
Client: Catznip, Radegast
Jahar, Oceania covers lots of countries and islands, just wondering what ones you're referring to.

This surprises me somewhat because of how disgusting it is but otherwise it doesn't because it's just another ploy in a long line to turn kids into bigots who dare not question what they've been taught!
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker
WE WILL NOT BE UNMASKED!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua Nightshade
(It probably involved hot naked guys, too.)
"Only question I ever thought was hard
Was do I like Kirk or do I like Picard?" from Weird Al Yankovic - White & Nerdy

"You see, truth is like an eternal flame. You can try to conceal it, try to shade it, but it cannot be extinguished." by Pat Shelton from the game Secret Files 2.
Rock Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:13 AM   #19 (permalink)
Lustful Cockmonster

*SLU Supporter*
 
Joshua Nightshade's Avatar
Unedited
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 51,807
My Mood:
SL Join Date: October 2004
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Chick View Post
Jahar, Oceania covers lots of countries and islands, just wondering what ones you're referring to.
It's a reference from the book!

/me hits Rock Chick over the head with culture.
Joshua Nightshade is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Said Thanks:
1 User Agreed:
Old 08-08-2012, 02:19 AM   #20 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Amity Slade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,638
I can think of nothing more precious than teaching children about slavery and segregation with books published by Bob Jones University.
Amity Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Agreed:
Old 08-08-2012, 02:21 AM   #21 (permalink)
A neko for all seasons
 
Rock Chick's Avatar
LOTRO gamer
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 10,270
My Mood:
SL Join Date: September 2010
Client: Catznip, Radegast
The slave bit is really disturbing as well, just because a slave was well (well is relative I know and I'm leaving out their assumptions of this being the case mostly) treated didn't change they were considered property with little to no rights, it meant they didn't suffer as badly as others but that to me pointing that out as some sort of info to kids seems to diminish what they went through in general!
Rock Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:23 AM   #22 (permalink)
A neko for all seasons
 
Rock Chick's Avatar
LOTRO gamer
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 10,270
My Mood:
SL Join Date: September 2010
Client: Catznip, Radegast
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua Nightshade View Post
It's a reference from the book!

/me hits Rock Chick over the head with culture.
/me stares at Joshua while filing her nails and gasps "I read Cleo and Cosmopolitan, I know what culture is sweetie!"
Rock Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 04:53 AM   #23 (permalink)
Script Kitty
 
Jahar Aabye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Between our dreams and actions, lies this world
Posts: 10,466
SL Join Date: 2/16/2007
Business: Black Operations
Client: Singularity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Chick View Post
The slave bit is really disturbing as well, just because a slave was well (well is relative I know and I'm leaving out their assumptions of this being the case mostly) treated didn't change they were considered property with little to no rights, it meant they didn't suffer as badly as others but that to me pointing that out as some sort of info to kids seems to diminish what they went through in general!
They're also ignoring the fact that slaves don't necessarily die from direct abuse. Disease and malnutrition were common causes of death. Diseases like malaria and yellow fever were part of the reason why plantations in the South (where it was warm enough for malaria to reproduce) began using slaves in the first place. Unlike free or indentured servants, slaves were more disposable and slaves from West-Central Africa were slightly more resistant to malaria than Europeans, so a plantation owner whose workforce began as half African slaves and half European indentured servants (often debtors) would find himself with a workforce composed mostly of African slaves after a year or two. Of course "more resistant" doesn't mean immune.

Honestly, I'm not sure that most high school curricula do a very good job of teaching about the history of slavery in the Americas, but they sure as hell do a better job than the crap from these books.
Jahar Aabye is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Agreed:
Old 08-08-2012, 05:24 AM   #24 (permalink)
A neko for all seasons
 
Rock Chick's Avatar
LOTRO gamer
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 10,270
My Mood:
SL Join Date: September 2010
Client: Catznip, Radegast
Over here the textbooks change regularly, from what I used to see and hear, like updated versions every few years, dunno what the differences are though.

Not sure if that's the case in the US or whether they use same ones for 10 years or more.

I also feel textbooks in relation to things like history are more of a guidebook, in the sense of I prefer the teachers that go beyond what's in them and really explore the issues and bits. Considering there's only so much about a subject that can be put into a textbook I feel that's needed! Of course I also realise there's time constraints, huge workloads, etc. for teachers.
Rock Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 05:24 AM   #25 (permalink)
OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon
 
Kara Spengler's Avatar
Hail Woz, the great and powerful!
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: SL: November RL: DC
Posts: 10,032
SL Join Date: March, 2006
Client: Phoenix & Firestorm
Send a message via Skype™ to Kara Spengler
Isn't this a duplicate of a thread about the same article? I can not find the other thread but I know I had posted to it before this one started.

Anyway, yeah, the sad irony about the trail of tears stuff was that a huge part of why it happened WAS christianity in the first place. Between 'go forth and multiply', teaching people that they were superior, and that they needed to convert everyone to their way of thinking it was pretty much a foregone conclusion what would happen. I highly doubt there was much 'bringing them to christ' going on .... unless that is a euphemism for killing them.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imnotgoing Sideways View Post
The debug setting for Gender in SL (AvatarSex) is an unsigned 32bit integer value. Not a boolean. I'm still waiting to see what our other options will be. =^-^=
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristiano View Post
Ok, I have to ask, WTF is this thread even about and why is it hundreds of posts? I am out of vodka so I don't feel like reading it to find out.
Kara Spengler is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Agreed:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On