Sodomy Laws: the forgotten anti-gay restriction - Page 3 - SLUniverse Forums
Navigation » SLUniverse Forums > Off Topic Discussion > Politics, Religion & Society » Sodomy Laws: the forgotten anti-gay restriction

Politics, Religion & Society Topics pertaining to politics, religion, philosophy, and social issues. Not for the faint of heart. Also, do not post while drunk, suffering from food poisoning, or while on a low carb diet. You have been warned.

Sponsor:
LIONHEART - We Have Your Land

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2011, 12:21 AM   #51 (permalink)
A neko for all seasons
Fell down a rabbit hole of MMOS

My Mood:
SL Join Date: September 2010
Client: Catznip, Radegast
Well he is bisexual, so he wasn't really a stranger to it. Anyway yeah, I confused what you were saying, I agree it can for some women be pleasurable, there are some but probably not many people that think that every woman who does anal is just tolerating it, that's just ignorance to me.
Rock Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 05:20 AM   #52 (permalink)
Quietly watching

My Mood:
SL Join Date: 4/24/2007
Client: PoundLife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy Claveau View Post
Essentially, sex between two people of the same gender is legally in the same class as sex between a person and an animal.
Where I currently live, sex between two people of the same gender is illegal, but sex between a person and an animal is ok. Silly laws, they really don't like homosexual relations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingrid View Post
Anal sex seems to be part of everyone's repertoire these days but lets face it... it isn't pleasant.
Gosh, you poor thing!

It can definitely be pleasurable for women... some women even prefer anal only at times . Having a suitable partner and taking it slow when you're getting used to things helps. Being "into" it also helps, part of it isn't even about the feeling, but I won't get any more personal here.

Of course, it's not everyone's thing, but then again, there are people out there that won't even touch themselves due to fear of the wrath of God.
Vaelissa Cortes is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Agreed:
Old 12-17-2011, 05:56 AM   #53 (permalink)
A neko for all seasons
Fell down a rabbit hole of MMOS

My Mood:
SL Join Date: September 2010
Client: Catznip, Radegast
I'm not sure how widespread it is but I have heard of religious people having anal sex instead of vaginally sex if they're not married because they'd still be virgins.

Similar to types of religious people who don't want to have sex before marriage but will happily do other sexual acts like oral and handjobs.
Rock Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 01:02 PM   #54 (permalink)
Banned

Here's a product that may be of interest to readers of this thread. Only available in InWorldz, unfortunately.
Attached Thumbnails
Sodomy Laws: the forgotten anti-gay restriction-lube-4.jpg  
Astringofcharacters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 05:17 PM   #55 (permalink)
That Bitch

*SLU Supporter*

Innocent as far as you know

My Mood:
SL Join Date: late 04 original account, mid 05 current
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tardigrade View Post
[...] might cause fundies to be a little more tolerant and forgiving towards deviants normal and sane people. You never know.
I'm not put off by the reasoning... it's probably more the fact that a certain friend of mine pointed the same thing out (in much more graphic detail) in his description of the previous nights date.... so it recalls a rather vivd picture for me. =P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Chick View Post
If it's between 2 sexy guys, I don't mind that mental image.
Lesbian here, theoretically disinclined by nature, personally disinclined by, well, personal (lack of) desire. =P

ok, I have a new solution...

::sticks fingers in ears and yells:: lalalalala can't hear you!
It's not enough to care about liberty if the only liberty you care about is your own.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupiter Firelyte View Post
Why doesn't anyone ever ask, "What is the real meaning of the winter solstice?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eboni Khan View Post
Thanks for being passive agressive.
Void is offline   Reply With Quote