InWorldz is closing - Page 3 - SLUniverse Forums


Other Grids / Virtual Worlds Discuss other grids, services, and virtual worlds.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2018, 07:37 AM   #51 (permalink)
Ginger Supremacist
 
Ramen Jedburgh's Avatar
Heya ^_^
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Illinois, USA
Posts: 6,859
My Mood:
SL Join Date: 3/9/2006
Client: Firestorm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota Tebaldi View Post
After I saw that I kind of had the same question. I don't understand anything about this situation.
So here is the impression I am getting now.

A "new grid" is just a solution to people getting their stuff. Like maybe instead of 1 region per server equipped for traffic, its 5 regions per server and you don't have room for avatars or new building, you just get to come get your stuff. Instead of handing out Oars where people may not own the content.
__________________
--
Ramen Jedburgh

http://allaroundthegrid.blogspot.com/
Ramen Jedburgh is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Said Thanks:
2 Users Agreed:
Old 07-25-2018, 07:43 AM   #52 (permalink)
*yawns loudly*
 
Misty Harley's Avatar
always in need of coffee
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: US
Posts: 5,615
SL Join Date: Septemper 06'
Client: catznip,exodus,nirans
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramen Jedburgh View Post
So here is the impression I am getting now.

A "new grid" is just a solution to people getting their stuff. Like maybe instead of 1 region per server equipped for traffic, its 5 regions per server and you don't have room for avatars or new building, you just get to come get your stuff. Instead of handing out Oars where people may not own the content.
I tried to follow it a bit on discord chat and my brain hurt. It seems that a few options are being tossed around but nobody really knows what the final option will actually be.

I'm pretty sure that it's an 'opt out' thing though versus a standard 'opt in' which really confuses me how this all will work. In my head, I'm thinking it should be opt in for creators. So if a creator doesn't send a support ticket, those things aren't transfer=saved to a new grid. Basically, what this save of files refers to is a giant owner issued copy bot? I don't know!

Will I have to file a report or something if I want absolutely nothing of my past creations that are floating in other people's inventory due to them buying it - to not be usable through any sort of asset saving?

Things I don't know and don't understand makes these things a very hard thing to follow. Things...bleh.
Misty Harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 07:58 AM   #53 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Mona Eberhardt's Avatar
Shamelessly Greek
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Greece
Posts: 400
SL Join Date: September 2008
Client: Firestorm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erich Templar View Post
Paypal is great if you're a purchaser and hell if you're a merchant.

That's Peter Thiel for ya. Remember, he's a seriously petty and difficult (to say the least) person.
__________________
My blog: Living Virtually

Gee, Second Life is the best architectural visualisation tool, ever! - No architect, ever.
Mona Eberhardt is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Agreed:
Old 07-25-2018, 08:23 AM   #54 (permalink)
Member
 
Legion Hienrichs's Avatar
Highly Amused
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 55
My Mood:
April




Quote:
Originally Posted by Macphisto Angelus View Post
You
Elenia
Mang
Suspiria
Lecktor

I am older now, Legion.. I forget who else was involved. A blowhard Elf was a big part of it though, I remember that well. lol

I spoke with Elenia a week or so ago. After all the stuff that happened in the begining, it was good to have a one on one with her. I even made an account and tried IWZ for the first time ever. She told me to have fun. It is a unique place. Greeters and everthing waiting when I logged in. I move in the hypergrid world now. I am not Mac anymore... he died and like a zombie appears once a year or so since all that opensim infighting stuff. I am happy with Opensim.. but creidit where it is due.. InWorldz went against all odds and did what they said they would. Kudos to that. I hope they make it.

-Signed the branded "Joseph Goebbels" of the ancient and for the best, dead OpenLife club.
Legion Hienrichs is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Said Thanks:
1 User Agreed:
1 User Likes This:
Old 07-25-2018, 08:23 AM   #55 (permalink)
*yawns loudly*
 
Misty Harley's Avatar
always in need of coffee
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: US
Posts: 5,615
SL Join Date: Septemper 06'
Client: catznip,exodus,nirans
With help of a few old friends on Discord, I popped Ele a PM there and asked her wipe my account. She had put her gmail somewhere on line while I was pm'ing her

but now that I closed down the chat box there, I don't remember where she put it though. You are someone who wants your account wiped prior to the closure, just pop her an email.

In any case, wish it was opt in but since it's not and if you want out and wiped....send the PM.
Misty Harley is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Said Thanks:
Old 07-25-2018, 08:27 AM   #56 (permalink)
Member
 
Legion Hienrichs's Avatar
Highly Amused
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 55
My Mood:
Since they made the code readily available for anyone, some of you smart people could probably just grab the Halcyon code and start a grid that works for you all. Seems like a win win for people at this point..
Legion Hienrichs is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Hugged You:
1 User Said Thanks:
1 User Agreed:
1 User Likes This:
Old 07-25-2018, 09:55 AM   #57 (permalink)
Lost Bird
 
WolfEyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 13,827
SL Join Date: April 2004
If IW is fired up on a new server system will our accounts be transferred over automatically or do we need to do anything to preserve our accounts (not inventory)? I have three and it would be nice to know that they are still there when/if I decide to log in again and not have to create a new account and go through all the newbie stuff yet again.

This "saving of things" is for content creators only, yes?
__________________
This is the truth.
Mitakuye oyasin.
To all my relations, keep dancing.
Believe or you will not see.
WolfEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 10:48 AM   #58 (permalink)
Ginger Supremacist
 
Ramen Jedburgh's Avatar
Heya ^_^
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Illinois, USA
Posts: 6,859
My Mood:
SL Join Date: 3/9/2006
Client: Firestorm
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfEyes View Post
If IW is fired up on a new server system will our accounts be transferred over automatically or do we need to do anything to preserve our accounts (not inventory)? I have three and it would be nice to know that they are still there when/if I decide to log in again and not have to create a new account and go through all the newbie stuff yet again.

This "saving of things" is for content creators only, yes?
This is a good question if it uses any sort of UUID system to maintain permissions.

Since creating a new account, even with the same name, will make a new UUID.
Ramen Jedburgh is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Agreed:
Old 07-25-2018, 10:49 AM   #59 (permalink)
*yawns loudly*
 
Misty Harley's Avatar
always in need of coffee
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: US
Posts: 5,615
SL Join Date: Septemper 06'
Client: catznip,exodus,nirans
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfEyes View Post
If IW is fired up on a new server system will our accounts be transferred over automatically or do we need to do anything to preserve our accounts (not inventory)? I have three and it would be nice to know that they are still there when/if I decide to log in again and not have to create a new account and go through all the newbie stuff yet again.

This "saving of things" is for content creators only, yes?
Honestly, I really don't know. Bunches of people are rez'ing their stuff (creators or otherwise, I don't know any of them save a few) to get an OAR file (however that works). A few idea's have been tossed around by Jim from a new grid, to new servers to handing over OAR files to use on Open Sim. Nothing is definitive yet (and that last one leads me to....)

A bunch of creators, including myself are asking them to wipe our accounts clean prior to any OAR saving on behalf of all those others. Some are original creators and others are like myself who had specific permission to use things like textures/maps, etc in IW only and movement to any other place would put us in violation of our agreement for those packs. Not that someone like myself is all that important but I can't chance that either.

I will say that I have no doubt that Ele herself would wipe us clean on request. I've never ever had a problem with IW when it comes to protection rights AND I've seen her do swift take downs on *properly filed* DMCA's (that properly filed part is the important part).

Right now though, I'm not sure where that stands because Jim did an update on their own forum and bolded the word *all* in his comment regarding saving assets. It was ' First step is to capture all the data unfiltered so that we have options'. What that actually means or what Jim's title is as to important decision making like this....I have no clue, I haven't been keeping up with the going on's there for a long time. Then this happened and I'm all like "who's who in this world now?!"

I did my part by asking them to wipe my inventory. Hopefully, that happens.

My best guess would be that if they move or upload everything to a new server system of some sort...you would either create your own account or something and they would put it out on the sim for you? I don't really know how any of that works.

Last edited by Misty Harley; 07-25-2018 at 10:54 AM. Reason: gave an actual quote
Misty Harley is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Said Thanks :
Old 07-25-2018, 11:16 AM   #60 (permalink)
Lost Bird
 
WolfEyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 13,827
SL Join Date: April 2004
I'm not concerned about my own inventories as most of what I had was on the one account I used for modeling so most of it were those outfits and accessories that were provided without charge by the designer which we were allowed to keep and use with other designer's creations.

If individual accounts don't get ported over to a new grid and we have to create new accounts, it's going to put some people off. Starting over again from scratch is not appealing. At all.

My other concern is how all this is going to affect content creators, which Misty hit the nail on the head on that. I'd be in the same boat if I hadn't stopped logging in. Not sure how Carpe would feel about their products being moved to a new grid, even under the same name, as that could be interpreted as a violation of his EULA for use in IW. Not to mention all the full perm textures I have purchased in SL alone and was going to get permission for use in IW.
WolfEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 12:04 PM   #61 (permalink)
*yawns loudly*
 
Misty Harley's Avatar
always in need of coffee
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: US
Posts: 5,615
SL Join Date: Septemper 06'
Client: catznip,exodus,nirans
I've been following discord chat. From what it sounds like (directly from Ele)....two OARS are going to happen. One is inventory for anyone (no clue if that means actual inventory OR just the rez'd stuff....again, my techy is limited here) and THAT will only be accessible to those who enter the new IW grid which will be IW itself (which saves a ton of issue's for me, my licenses are with creation in IW - so I'm good).

The other is for creators only of stuff they created in IW.

Permissions will actually all stay proper - if I'm listed as a creator of someone's item in the current grid, it will remain so in the new grid. I'm also 100 percent confident if that does not happen (creator name staying the same), she won't release the files.

oh and they can add their name to a thread started in the official forums to not have their items ported over. So there is that as well
Misty Harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 12:21 PM   #62 (permalink)
Lost Bird
 
WolfEyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 13,827
SL Join Date: April 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty Harley View Post
I've been following discord chat. From what it sounds like (directly from Ele)....two OARS are going to happen. One is inventory for anyone (no clue if that means actual inventory OR just the rez'd stuff....again, my techy is limited here) and THAT will only be accessible to those who enter the new IW grid which will be IW itself (which saves a ton of issue's for me, my licenses are with creation in IW - so I'm good).

The other is for creators only of stuff they created in IW.

Permissions will actually all stay proper - if I'm listed as a creator of someone's item in the current grid, it will remain so in the new grid. I'm also 100 percent confident if that does not happen (creator name staying the same), she won't release the files.

oh and they can add their name to a thread started in the official forums to not have their items ported over. So there is that as well
So in order to have my accounts ported over I have to log into them before Friday even though I am not concerned with inventory?
WolfEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 12:27 PM   #63 (permalink)
*yawns loudly*
 
Misty Harley's Avatar
always in need of coffee
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: US
Posts: 5,615
SL Join Date: Septemper 06'
Client: catznip,exodus,nirans
That I don't know...I've read this blog post a few times and still don't really understand it:

you have to scroll down for directions:

https://ryanschultz.com/2018/07/25/i...id-shuts-down/

All I know is that from here on out, I'm just going to go by what Ele says and announces because it appears that Jim has great intentions, idea's and thoughts but some of his idea's are confusing the hell out of me (which is not unusual).

And since I don't have my log in anymore and can't reset because my gmail for the Misty account is also a bit bonkers, I'm not doing anything with my stuffs. If it ports and permissions and me with creator are intact, I'll assume she's releasing back into her world. If that stuff borks, I'm fully confident she won't let it go in to the grid.
Misty Harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 02:11 PM   #64 (permalink)
Out chasing balloons
 
Biker's Avatar
Soft n furry
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 152
My Mood:
Client: Black Dragon Viewer

Awards: 1
Special Achievement In Necroposting 
Inworldz Update

For all those that have been asking me what is going on with InWorldz, Iíd like to make a public statement.

I have not been involved in the management or operation of InWorldz since the end of 2016. I have not been privy to company information regarding finances or operational factors since at least that time. I donít know the state of the loan agreement that was executed by Beth Reischl alone. I do not know if the creditors that are owed money by Beth and InWorldz, LLC have been repaid, or if they are still seeking final resolution to what sounds like a loan default.

Further, I donít know where the funds from the GoFundMe campaign that Beth Reischl started are going. Since the decision has now been made to start a new grid, I do not know if those funds that were collected under the name of InWorldz, LLC are now being funneled to a new business entity, or personal accounts.

I feel very badly for all residents that are at the risk of losing their home and their things. I have missed being a part of the InWorldz community and spirit for the past few years, but the business has struggled due to a constant push for the lowest possible price against competition with no business model. We have all had to make sacrifices and, in some cases, move on to make ends meet.

I hope the Beth can clarify how this new grid will operate, and how InWorldz, LLCís creditors will be repaid given a possible move to a new business entity.

I miss you all. I miss hearing how InWorldz improved your life. I miss hearing about the new love and real-life marriages that happened because of our service. InWorldz will always hold a special place in my heart, and Iíll always remember what you all taught meÖ

Always, just one more dance.

Sincerely,

David C Daeschler


https://www.hypergridbusiness.com/20...-grids-future/
__________________
Biker is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Likes This:
Old 07-25-2018, 03:09 PM   #65 (permalink)
Ryan Schultz, Sansar
 
Quiplash's Avatar
Hanging Out in Sansar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, CANADA
Posts: 1,683
My Mood:
Hello this is Ryan Schultz of RyanSchultz.com. For the latest and most up-to-date information on how to salvage your inventory items before InWorldz shuts down on Friday, I will be keeping the following blogpost updated with all the latest information from the official InWorldz Discord server. It has direct quotes from Elenia (a.k.a. Beth Reischl) and Jim Tarber about what to do.

https://ryanschultz.com/2018/07/25/i...id-shuts-down/

Please share this information with your friends who may not know what is going on. I am afraid that some people who only sign in once a week (or less often) will be caught unawares by this rapid turn of events.
Quiplash is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Said Thanks:
Old 07-25-2018, 03:41 PM   #66 (permalink)
Lost Bird
 
WolfEyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 13,827
SL Join Date: April 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty Harley View Post
That I don't know...I've read this blog post a few times and still don't really understand it:

you have to scroll down for directions:

https://ryanschultz.com/2018/07/25/i...id-shuts-down/

All I know is that from here on out, I'm just going to go by what Ele says and announces because it appears that Jim has great intentions, idea's and thoughts but some of his idea's are confusing the hell out of me (which is not unusual).

And since I don't have my log in anymore and can't reset because my gmail for the Misty account is also a bit bonkers, I'm not doing anything with my stuffs. If it ports and permissions and me with creator are intact, I'll assume she's releasing back into her world. If that stuff borks, I'm fully confident she won't let it go in to the grid.
I didn't expect you to know.

I just know that if my accounts aren't ported over, with or without inventory, it will be the end of the road for me.

I keep seeing the statement that there is no business model for IW. I just want to point out that you literally can not get a business (not personal) loan from any lending institution without a financial plan, which is what a business model is and it needs to project no less than 5 years. Ten years is ideal.

Went through the whole shebang when I opened my computer shop. I went through a local bank. It would have been an even more important document if I had gone through the SBA.
WolfEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Hugged You:
Old 07-25-2018, 03:50 PM   #67 (permalink)
Lost Bird
 
WolfEyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 13,827
SL Join Date: April 2004
The accounts and creator content are all she should be worrying about at this point. If there is time then worry about profiles and groups and whatnot. Priorities. I know she is frazzled and when people are frazzled they don't always put priorities in a good order. Those are the two main things to be concerned about. Anything else can be "grabbed on the way out".
WolfEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 04:14 PM   #68 (permalink)
Improved with more meds!
 
Macphisto Angelus's Avatar
It puts the lotion on it's skin!!
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Cali around Sacramento
Posts: 3,327
My Mood:
SL Join Date: 10-21-2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty Harley View Post
If that picture summoned said pointy eared gnome to give us a three page analysis via over worded paragraph's and run on sentences...

I'm holding you completely responsible for anything that follows. Including but not limited to major face palming, head shaking, eye rolling, side tilts and up coming commentary that will make a person laugh until they ache.

Don't fret Misty. I learned a long time ago the run on Elf language system:
1. Skip these paragraphs
a.Skip the first. It will just be about his eons of special experience and the real world company he owns and all kinds of consulting he has done.
b. Skip the second paragraph. It will be calling people idiots, dummies, etc for whatever they did and will go on about how great inworldz is compared to them all.
c. Possibly skip the third paragraph. It will 9/10 times be about the super awesome bestest groups he started in SL that no one had ever achieved. (true or not.. I dunno but that horn got rusty from all the blowing).
d. Finally he might get to the point by the fourth paragraph, but will likely fall back into his awesomeness outlook and get cut on the lips from the rust on the trumpet the blows constantly.

Alts will line up to back him up. People will mostly ignore the whole thing and nothing that he says will make a RL difference.


He attacked me hard once when I was in OpenLife. Now he couldn't say anything that I would take the time to read in response to this stuff. I just laugh at him at this age.
__________________
If life is just a joke, why aren't we laughing?




Last edited by Macphisto Angelus; 07-25-2018 at 04:28 PM.
Macphisto Angelus is online now   Reply With Quote
1 User Hugged You:
Old 07-25-2018, 04:22 PM   #69 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Aztek Aeon's Avatar
with a K
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: New England
Posts: 624
My Mood:
SL Join Date: 12/07
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfEyes View Post

I keep seeing the statement that there is no business model for IW. I just want to point out that you literally can not get a business (not personal) loan from any lending institution without a financial plan, which is what a business model is and it needs to project no less than 5 years. Ten years is ideal.
You do not need a business plan or model to work off of Paypal Working Capital loans, which is what she had been utilizing up until the last loan. Paypal loans are are offered solely based on the amount of business you do via Paypal. No credit check is done and it is as simple as clicking a few buttons. They were a great help when I first started on my own.
Aztek Aeon is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Said Thanks:
Old 07-25-2018, 04:51 PM   #70 (permalink)
Lost Bird
 
WolfEyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 13,827
SL Join Date: April 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztek Aeon View Post
You do not need a business plan or model to work off of Paypal Working Capital loans, which is what she had been utilizing up until the last loan. Paypal loans are are offered solely based on the amount of business you do via Paypal. No credit check is done and it is as simple as clicking a few buttons. They were a great help when I first started on my own.
Thanks. I'll make sure I avoid PayPal loans like the plague.

There is good reason to have a business plan and not just from a lender's POV. If you* don't know where you are going (goals) how the hell are you going to get there? Where do you plan to be with your business in 5 years? 10 years? If you don't know, you're operating your business with blinders on and will end up closing the doors in 10 years or less. Usually less by about 5-7 years.

Not even going to get into some other things this info sends up red flags about. This isn't the time or the place.



*Not you personally, general you.
WolfEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 04:54 PM   #71 (permalink)
Lost Bird
 
WolfEyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 13,827
SL Join Date: April 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macphisto Angelus View Post
Don't fret Misty. I learned a long time ago the run on Elf language system:
1. Skip these paragraphs
a.Skip the first. It will just be about his eons of special experience and the real world company he owns and all kinds of consulting he has done.
b. Skip the second paragraph. It will be calling people idiots, dummies, etc for whatever they did and will go on about how great inworldz is compared to them all.
c. Possibly skip the third paragraph. It will 9/10 times be about the super awesome bestest groups he started in SL that no one had ever achieved. (true or not.. I dunno but that horn got rusty from all the blowing).
d. Finally he might get to the point by the fourth paragraph, but will likely fall back into his awesomeness outlook and get cut on the lips from the rust on the trumpet the blows constantly.

Alts will line up to back him up. People will mostly ignore the whole thing and nothing that he says will make a RL difference.


He attacked me hard once when I was in OpenLife. Now he couldn't say anything that I would take the time to read in response to this stuff. I just laugh at him at this age.
That describes every single post of his I've ever read, to a T. It's all a bunch of hot air.
WolfEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Laughed:
Old 07-25-2018, 05:12 PM   #72 (permalink)
-
 
Lecktor Hannibal's Avatar
Highly, Highly, Highly Amused.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,248
My Mood:
SL Join Date: July, 2004
Client: Firestorm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macphisto Angelus View Post
You
Elenia
Mang
Suspiria
Lecktor

I am older now, Legion.. I forget who else was involved. A blowhard Elf was a big part of it though, I remember that well. lol

I spoke with Elenia a week or so ago. After all the stuff that happened in the begining, it was good to have a one on one with her. I even made an account and tried IWZ for the first time ever. She told me to have fun. It is a unique place. Greeters and everthing waiting when I logged in. I move in the hypergrid world now. I am not Mac anymore... he died and like a zombie appears once a year or so since all that opensim infighting stuff. I am happy with Opensim.. but creidit where it is due.. InWorldz went against all odds and did what they said they would. Kudos to that. I hope they make it.

-Signed the branded "Joseph Goebbels" of the ancient and for the best, dead OpenLife club.
April Chung

HIYA MAC!!
Lecktor Hannibal is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Hugged You:
1 User Said Thanks:
Old 07-25-2018, 05:15 PM   #73 (permalink)
-
 
Lecktor Hannibal's Avatar
Highly, Highly, Highly Amused.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,248
My Mood:
SL Join Date: July, 2004
Client: Firestorm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty Harley View Post
If that picture summoned said pointy eared gnome to give us a three page analysis via over worded paragraph's and run on sentences...

I'm holding you completely responsible for anything that follows. Including but not limited to major face palming, head shaking, eye rolling, side tilts and up coming commentary that will make a person laugh until they ache.

Maybe Snoots can fill in?
Lecktor Hannibal is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Agreed:
Old 07-25-2018, 05:17 PM   #74 (permalink)
-
 
Lecktor Hannibal's Avatar
Highly, Highly, Highly Amused.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,248
My Mood:
SL Join Date: July, 2004
Client: Firestorm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion Hienrichs View Post
April
Doood, you have a pm dammit.
Lecktor Hannibal is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Agreed:
Old 07-25-2018, 05:20 PM   #75 (permalink)
Improved with more meds!
 
Macphisto Angelus's Avatar
It puts the lotion on it's skin!!
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Cali around Sacramento
Posts: 3,327
My Mood:
SL Join Date: 10-21-2004
Hey Leck!
Long time, bro. I am seeing you on Opensim threads today.. it you wanna friend up, I am on Google+... you'll know me, my name is kinda obvious.
Macphisto Angelus is online now   Reply With Quote
1 User Hugged You:
1 User Said Thanks:
1 User Agreed:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




SEO by vBSEO