How to recognise copybotted content on the hypergrid - Page 2 - SLUniverse Forums
Navigation » SLUniverse Forums > Virtual World Discussion > Other Grids / Virtual Worlds > OpenSim » How to recognise copybotted content on the hypergrid

OpenSim Discuss development, use, and support issues related to the OpenSim project.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2018, 12:22 AM   #26 (permalink)

Status symbol

My Mood:
Business: OPQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydia Cremorne View Post
Chin, this info is really helpful, can we (Discovery Grid) have your permission to reproduce it for our knowledgebase when you're done?
As long as you don't require exclusive rights. The idea was to make it avaiable to everybody who might be interested.
I'm a bit stuck in RL at the moment though so it'll take me a little while before I ahve time to finish it. Maybe at the end of next week...
ChinRey is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Said Thanks:
Old 08-10-2018, 07:59 AM   #27 (permalink)
Emergency Mustelid

Please State the Nature of the Mustelid Emergency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota Tebaldi View Post
Not, yet. ^^

For the last several months I've been all about hard-surface modeling skills, and I'm kinda just now coming to the end of my intensive focus on that. Organic and character stuff is up next. I've done a little sculpting, but I'm not yet to a level that I'm willing to try to do something for someone, if you're thinking something along the lines of like a 3D version of your SLU avatar.

Coming Soon™...
Today's ferret news:

Someone just linked me to a ferret avatar for High Fidelity! Yays! They have really bad default avatars, a wooden artists dummy is the one basically everyone uses, so it made me very happy. It's a ferret in a labcoat tagged "black mesa weasel".

"And now I'm going to show you something really cool."

The previous is a cybernetic datum published - in direct contravention of DoD Regulation #229RR3X3 - as being conducive to the physical, psychological and/or social well-being of the population.
Argent Stonecutter is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Said Yay!:
1 User Likes This:
Old 08-14-2018, 07:55 AM   #28 (permalink)
Hopeful Polymath

Posturer

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinRey View Post
As long as you don't require exclusive rights. The idea was to make it avaiable to everybody who might be interested.
I'm a bit stuck in RL at the moment though so it'll take me a little while before I ahve time to finish it. Maybe at the end of next week...
Thanks, very kind. No, exclusive rights not required, I would be offering a bigger pie.
I should add I'm not an admin of the grid, I'm just a helpful member and ex-inworldz person trying to avoid fugazis and would like to help disseminate the info.
Lydia Cremorne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 07:55 AM   #29 (permalink)
Hopeful Polymath

Posturer

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinRey View Post
Thanks, very kind. No, exclusive rights not required; I would be offering a bigger pie.
I should add I'm not an admin of the grid, I'm just a helpful member and ex-inworldz person trying to avoid fugazis and would like to help disseminate the info.
Lydia Cremorne is offline   Reply With Quote