Deluxe Edition RLV Slave Cage by Something Spunky - SLUniverse Forums
Navigation » SLUniverse Forums > SLU Classifieds > New Product Listings » Deluxe Edition RLV Slave Cage by Something Spunky

New Product Listings Browse the latest products available from SL creators. You can filter the listings by type and also by business name. How to post here

Sponsor:
Azure Islands Land For Rent: Full Regions, Homesteads & Parcels

LinkBack Product Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2010, 12:01 PM
Product Photos
Deluxe Edition RLV Slave Cage by Something Spunky-rlvcageadpg.jpg   Deluxe Edition RLV Slave Cage by Something Spunky-cage_vine.jpg   Deluxe Edition RLV Slave Cage by Something Spunky-cage_twokneel.jpg   Deluxe Edition RLV Slave Cage by Something Spunky-cage_potty.jpg   Deluxe Edition RLV Slave Cage by Something Spunky-cage_feeding.jpg  

Contact Information

Innula Zenovka
Nasty Brit

Deluxe Edition RLV Slave Cage by Something Spunky

Share |

***SOMETHING SPUNKY'S AMAZING RLV SLAVE CAGE***

We are so proud of this new cage! We feel like it is a really strong, comprehensive BDSM roleplaying cage with so much capability. It was months in the making, with us bouncing numerous crazy ideas off eachother and saying..."Why not?" From adding the ability to catch two slaves at once, to dressing men up like girls and making them kiss... And then there is that naughty vine plant...

We hope you'll run down to the store to try it out and we're sure you'll love it as much as we do
~Vesta and Innula

PERMISSIONS: Copy with some Mod (textures of cage and some shapes can be modified, scripts/animations cannot be modified. Positions can be saved to modifiable note cards in cage contents).

PRIM COUNTS:
Low-prim Steel Edition: 9 prims*
Deluxe Edition: 16 prims*
* Both styles have more prims during certain poses...i.e. when it rezzes objects, etc.)

FEATURES:

*captives can be forced to interact with each other (including forced M-M kissing/sex)
*dress captive functions (including forced feminization outfits-oh my!)
*force strip captives
*cuff captives
*electric shock your captives
*RLV options, including catching, muting, blindfolding, deafening, no TP, trapping in cage, Forbid Inventory
*Texture Change for Deluxe Edition

The cage will allow you to capture people wearing active RLV Relays, and, among other things, force them to wear various "outfits" provided. Captives must either be wearing an RLV collar with a suitable relay built-in, or wear the RLV relay provided in the package. Captives must also be using an RLV viewer (like Phoenix, for example) and have RLV enabled in order to take advantage of these fun capabilities

Last edited by Innula Zenovka; 10-07-2010 at 12:12 PM..
Old 10-08-2010, 05:43 PM   #2

Business: Catt's Creations
So I visited your store to check this out and grabbed the free TLV relay you have there. It was then I noticed the following in its notecard

Quote:
For an OUTSTANDING SL Experience, we give the HIGHEST marks to the GreenLife Emerald Viewer
for it's exceptional features and it's implementation of Kitty Barnett's RLVa, The Emerald VIewer
is VERY stable and has MANY features unique to the viewer and RLVa.. Think Kink recommends:

http://modularsystems.sl/index.php?o...tions&Itemid=5
You might want to change that
Cattrina Careless is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Laughed:
Old 10-08-2010, 07:29 PM   #3
Nasty Brit

Grande Cabalista

SL Join Date: 17 June 2007
Business: Something Spunky
Yikes.. that's Think Kink, not us -- by agreement, we distribute their relay, cos I really like it, I didn't feel right about putting our logo on a slightly modified version of their Open Source scripts, and this way I don't need to worry about maintaining the scripts, either.

But I will pass that on to Chloe... thanks for pointing it out.
Innula Zenovka is online now   Reply With Quote
1 User Hugged You:
Old 10-08-2010, 08:29 PM   #4
*blink*

*SLU Supporter*

Vatican mole

Awards: 1
SLU Creepy Avatar Competition 2014 Participant 
Documentation always outlives its usefulness.
Soen Eber is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
animations, bdsm, cage, rlv
Product Tools