Eclectica Cafe Life Glasses - SLUniverse Forums
Navigation » SLUniverse Forums > SLU Classifieds > New Product Listings » Eclectica Cafe Life Glasses

New Product Listings Browse the latest products available from SL creators. You can filter the listings by type and also by business name. How to post here

Sponsor:
Azure Islands Land For Rent: Full Regions, Homesteads & Parcels

LinkBack Product Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2018, 07:11 AM
Product Photos
Eclectica Cafe Life Glasses-eclectica-cafe-life-glasses_fatpack-version.png   Eclectica Cafe Life Glasses-eclectica-cafe-life-glasses_aqua-bakelite.png   Eclectica Cafe Life Glasses-eclectica-cafe-life-glasses_green-bakelite.png   Eclectica Cafe Life Glasses-eclectica-cafe-life-glasses_green-celluloid.png   Eclectica Cafe Life Glasses-eclectica-cafe-life-glasses_ivory-celluloid.png  

Eclectica Cafe Life Glasses-eclectica-cafe-life-glasses_multi-celluloid.png   Eclectica Cafe Life Glasses-eclectica-cafe-life-glasses_pink-celluloid.png   Eclectica Cafe Life Glasses-eclectica-cafe-life-glasses_tortoiseshell.png   Eclectica Cafe Life Glasses-eclectica-cafe-life-glasses_yellow-bakelite.png  

Contact Information

Tiffy Vella
Omnomnomnivore

Eclectica Cafe Life Glasses

Share |

The Eclectica 'Cafe Life' glasses are an original mesh creation, inspired by late 40's/early 50's summer holiday style. The colours and textures came from the look of early 20c celluloid plastics. I love the way they can look vibrant but with a layer of aging. They are copy/mod, in 8 unscripted versions, with one scripted fatpack version. (A single removable 64kb script)

They are totally tintable, and you are free to tweak transparency/shine/hue, so go for it. No nuked lime green please, or glow above 10, or I will come hunt you down and nobody wants to see that.*

There's a demo pack in the store, and you may always IM me to make any extra queries.

*please note that I have never resorted to this, as it's never happened.

1 User Likes This:
Myf
Product Tools