Mesh Heads: LOGO - Page 2 - SLUniverse Forums

Mesh Avatars Discuss mesh avatars and accessories made for them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2017, 04:33 AM   #26 (permalink)
Noob

What should I put here?

My Mood:
In group chat they were letting people join a pre-beta group and letting them buy the head right away for a lower cost. I am just going to wait for the demo. However it reminded me that I had the Sadie head and i pulled it out today to put it on and I totally forgot how much I loved that head when I first got it. I am anxious to try the demo for the bento one, I hope it is out soon.
Bamboo Stick is offline   Reply With Quote
4 Users Said Thanks :
Old 05-17-2017, 10:34 AM   #27 (permalink)
I shop, therefore I am

My Mood:
Client: Flavor of the week
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamboo Stick View Post
In group chat they were letting people join a pre-beta group and letting them buy the head right away for a lower cost. I am just going to wait for the demo. However it reminded me that I had the Sadie head and i pulled it out today to put it on and I totally forgot how much I loved that head when I first got it. I am anxious to try the demo for the bento one, I hope it is out soon.
So it was no demo for that group offer? Well. We'll see.
"My opinion is, a designer should always try to enhance the inworld experience for his clients. In a virtual world, where individuality is hard to obtain, selling modifieable items is like selling a bit of freedom. Think about that." ~Silent Sky
Marianne Little is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 05:25 PM   #28 (permalink)
Noob

What should I put here?

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marianne Little View Post
So it was no demo for that group offer? Well. We'll see.
Yeah no demo offered, it was offered to people that already had a LOGO head already and who wanted to buy the head right away and join the pre-beta group. And Max was posting at the time. People posted some pics and a video let me see if I can find them and I will post them. I guess some are okay buying it without a demo, but I need to demo first.
1 User Said Thanks:
Old 05-17-2017, 05:31 PM   #29 (permalink)
Noob

What should I put here?

My Mood:
https://i.gyazo.com/06e97d2ceabd36ef...f0d0c1e499.mp4

https://gyazo.com/5e099881c6c71201e4bc8b399aa1830e

https://gyazo.com/532d0ea1efb946863e35419a479cffa3
2 Users Said Thanks :
Old 05-17-2017, 06:23 PM   #30 (permalink)
Orc
Nicole Twigvald

Data Traveller

My Mood:
SL Join Date: May 2010
Business: Pose Monster
I'd buy the Logo head without a demo but it depends on how much of a discount we're getting for beta. If its just a bit off then I'm fine with being patient and making sure. I've liked all the previous logo heads enough that I feel safe jumping in. Don't see the price listed anywhere though.
Old 05-17-2017, 06:38 PM   #31 (permalink)
Noob

What should I put here?

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc View Post
I'd buy the Logo head without a demo but it depends on how much of a discount we're getting for beta. If its just a bit off then I'm fine with being patient and making sure. I've liked all the previous logo heads enough that I feel safe jumping in. Don't see the price listed anywhere though.
yeah the pricing isn't posted anywhere I think it was either 2499, 2699 or 2999 to join the group and get the pre-beta, sorry I just can't remember exactly what it was as I didn't have the lindens anyways. I do know that it was under 3000L to get the head right away. You should join the group if you haven't already if you are interested in getting the head and to hear more about it. However not sure even if they were just offering it at the time or are still offering it. But the ones trying the head were pretty exited and positive about it.

Edited to add on flickr he states it is in closed beta right now.
3 Users Said Thanks :
Old 05-17-2017, 09:30 PM   #32 (permalink)
I shop, therefore I am

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamboo Stick View Post
yeah the pricing isn't posted anywhere I think it was either 2499, 2699 or 2999 to join the group and get the pre-beta, sorry I just can't remember exactly what it was as I didn't have the lindens anyways. I do know that it was under 3000L to get the head right away. You should join the group if you haven't already if you are interested in getting the head and to hear more about it. However not sure even if they were just offering it at the time or are still offering it. But the ones trying the head were pretty exited and positive about it.

Edited to add on flickr he states it is in closed beta right now.
That's not cheap enough to buy it unseen. I have a great head from LeLutka, and I honestly can't imagine this to be better. My alts have Catwa heads, and even if I am thinking about upgrading them to Bento, it is no hurry.
"My opinion is, a designer should always try to enhance the inworld experience for his clients. In a virtual world, where individuality is hard to obtain, selling modifieable items is like selling a bit of freedom. Think about that." ~Silent Sky
Old 05-18-2017, 03:06 PM   #33 (permalink)
SLERPee

strange but not a stranger

My Mood:
SL Join Date: 07/15/2005
Business: Trudeau Classic Sailing Yachts
Quote:
That's not cheap enough to buy it unseen. I have a great head from LeLutka, and I honestly can't imagine this to be better. My alts have Catwa heads, and even if I am thinking about upgrading them to Bento, it is no hurry.
The final version will have the Logo quality features, which is incomplete in the pre-beta. I can't say that it's better than the LeLutka so much as different. It definitely shows the Logo lineage. If you were a fan of Alex, Chloe, etc, you will like Quinn, even in it's unfinished state. I know I do.
1 User Likes This:
Old 05-20-2017, 04:55 AM   #34 (permalink)
I shop, therefore I am

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueline trudeau View Post
The final version will have the Logo quality features, which is incomplete in the pre-beta. I can't say that it's better than the LeLutka so much as different. It definitely shows the Logo lineage. If you were a fan of Alex, Chloe, etc, you will like Quinn, even in it's unfinished state. I know I do.
Well, I really don't care if LOGO has nice static animations. I know they do. Have owned three.
Calm facial expressions that is played constantly while walking around - going to make the difference between buy/no buy.
Like LeLutka face animations.
Old 05-20-2017, 11:31 AM   #35 (permalink)
DJ's for Aural Pleasure

Hold On To Yourself

My Mood:
SL Join Date: Sept. 2007
Business: Avatar Bizarre
Client: Crash-o-Matic 2.0
Considering how many mesh heads look atrocious on me - one even made me look like Bruce Willis was constipated - I would wait for the demo. I do have a LOGO head, but not all heads are created equal.
Sredni Eel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 10:32 PM   #36 (permalink)
Lady of the House

Hopeful

My Mood:
SL Join Date: December 1, 2006
Mochi of Pink Fuel has released this skin, Kai, which was designed for the Chloe head. I'm sure it will be rather versatile for a number of different heads, even outside the LOGO brand, so enjoy. It's a more androgynous look.

Cristalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 10:38 AM   #37 (permalink)
SLERPee

My Mood:
Quote:
Well, I really don't care if LOGO has nice static animations. I know they do. Have owned three.
Calm facial expressions that is played constantly while walking around - going to make the difference between buy/no buy.
Like LeLutka face animations.
Even in pre-beta, Quinn does have a quite a few expressions that could be called subtle. Some even calm. There is a randomOn feature that combines eye and mouth, 12 of each so far.

Old 05-31-2017, 03:02 AM   #38 (permalink)
I shop, therefore I am

My Mood:
Quote:
Even in pre-beta, Quinn does have a quite a few expressions that could be called subtle. Some even calm. There is a randomOn feature that combines eye and mouth, 12 of each so far.

It is lovely, but do they animate random, like LeLutkas face "AO" where I have two options so far, neutral and happy. I think I can buy more such "AOs" too. My face looks so "alive". I don't have to do any clicking on a HUD. I can also detach the HUD, and it continues to work.

'I can see myself upgrading this head from static Catwa for an alt.
Old 05-31-2017, 06:56 AM   #39 (permalink)
SLERPee

My Mood:
Quote:
It is lovely, but do they animate random, like LeLutkas face "AO" where I have two options so far, neutral and happy. I think I can buy more such "AOs" too. My face looks so "alive". I don't have to do any clicking on a HUD. I can also detach the HUD, and it continues to work.

'I can see myself upgrading this head from static Catwa for an alt.
Yes, the chat line commands randomon and randomoff will accomplish that, triggering at random intervals and lengths from a list of predefined or user-defined (combination or mouth and eyes) expressions. As it is in pre-beta, I don't know what features will make it into the final version.
Old 06-07-2017, 10:10 PM   #40 (permalink)
Lady of the House

Hopeful

My Mood:
closer and closer... Mochi of Pink Fuel has a skin in progress for Quinn, and posted a little video of her playing with it.

1 User Said Yay!:
2 Users Said Thanks :
2 Users Like This:
Old 06-11-2017, 07:59 AM   #41 (permalink)
Noob

What should I put here?

My Mood:
Quote:
Yes, the chat line commands randomon and randomoff will accomplish that, triggering at random intervals and lengths from a list of predefined or user-defined (combination or mouth and eyes) expressions. As it is in pre-beta, I don't know what features will make it into the final version.
Despite me saying I wouldn't buy without a demo, guess what? Yeah I bought it. It is actually a lovely head and I agree it is different than the other ones. And I really like the animations especially the head shake and nod. I am having a few issues with the eyebrows and the lashes aren't my favorite but I will make it work. I also know that this is not the final version, but I am excited to see the end result.

All in all I do like it for a different look than my other heads. More of a young girly, fantasy head for me. And excited to see PF making a skin for it. I definately don't regret getting it.

Here is a pic, however I am still working on the shape. I have the PF gisela skin on and excuse the demo eyebrows.
Attached Thumbnails
Mesh Heads: LOGO-quinnfront_001.jpg  
1 User Said Thanks:
Old 07-02-2017, 10:32 PM   #42 (permalink)
Lady of the House

Hopeful

My Mood:
Quinn is officially out, and the cost is about 4k. Got the demo, playing with it now.
1 User Likes This:
Orc
Old 07-31-2017, 11:01 PM   #43 (permalink)
Lady of the House

Hopeful

My Mood:
Hot on the heels of Quinn, LOGO is out with Alexis - clearly designed after the highly successful Alex static head, there is a 1500L discount for Alex owners. Alexis is coming out at the Mesh Body Addicts fair.

LOGO Alexis Bento Release Portrait by getLOGOed, on Flickr
1 User Said Thanks:
2 Users Like This:
Old 09-23-2017, 09:00 PM   #44 (permalink)
Lady of the House

Hopeful

My Mood:
Max is back with another male head, Logan. Sneak peek:

LOGO Logan Sneak Preview by getLOGOed, on Flickr
Old 09-24-2017, 02:22 AM   #45 (permalink)
I shop, therefore I am

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristalle View Post
Max is back with another male head, Logan. Sneak peek:

LOGO Logan Sneak Preview by getLOGOed, on Flickr
Wow, that looks really nice. I think of he as a very handsome boy next door.
2 Users Agreed:
Old 03-07-2018, 11:18 PM   #46 (permalink)
Lady of the House

Hopeful

My Mood:
LOGO is back with a new female head, debuting at Skin Fair.

Hello, Rose:

LOGO Rose Release Portrait by getLOGOed, on Flickr
2 Users Like This: