ZF Redzone, Disclosure of SecondLife Alts. - Page 112 - SLUniverse Forums
Navigation » SLUniverse Forums > Virtual World Discussion > General SL Discussion » ZF Redzone, Disclosure of SecondLife Alts.


General SL Discussion Discuss topics related to Second Life

 
Sponsor:
Steampunk Victorian Caledon
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2011, 11:35 AM   #2776 (permalink)
Senior Member

*SLU Supporter*
 
Psyke Phaeton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 9,348
SL Join Date: 12-Oct-2003
Client: Viewer 3
Blog Entries: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boy Lane View Post
Not to give the Emerald & Co. gang any credit here, but I doubt that zF has/had the skills on his own to come up with such a system. Given his technical and communicative capabilities, together with his RL scam activities/qualities we know now, I see him very much as a late follower of what others ran into death before. And that is all of what we know he does. The spyware, the casino scam, the sex king.
It makes sense to me that his foundation is the CDS data and published script(s). Any numbers may include the previous CDS scans as represented in the database.
__________________
Quote:
WARNING: A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society.
Psyke Phaeton is offline  
1 User Agreed:
Old 02-24-2011, 11:38 AM   #2777 (permalink)
I am your Alt
 
Inara Pey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: England
Posts: 450
SL Join Date: 05-12-2006
Business: IPD Designs
Client: Phoenix / Firestorm / Klee S21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceka Cianci View Post
I've heard 2009 a few times and remember this coming up a few times in RA forums as well..Not that i could remember times and dates or anything..It's all sort of a blur from back then..All the sex drugs and rock-N-roll going on in RA at the time heheheh
I've been hunting back through the various fora I occasionally poke my nose into, but cannot for the life of me find what I'm looking for...

I have a very clear memory, during the height of the Gemini / Oynx farrago, of *someone* spouting off about RedZone being the "solution" at the time and making the claims that it was "safe" and "effective" and *didn't* collect data, while blatantly pointing the finger at Gemini / Oynx and generating further fear and loathing.

I remember this simply because I was commenting on Gemini CDS and Skills' other little freebie Viewer crasher on my blog, and followed the link to SLx webpage in question and smelling something decidedly pongy. That certainly was the first time I'd heard the word "RedZone".
__________________
I'm a peripheral visionary: I see into the future, but way off to one side...
Inara Pey is offline  
2 Users Said Thanks :
Old 02-24-2011, 11:38 AM   #2778 (permalink)
Coin-operated
 
Qie Niangao's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,603
Some of those "statistics" are links with hover hints, as in the attached image. It says the 9+ million "People Scanned" "includes non-unique logs from different locations" so... probably they're unique agents at each location, but many appearing in lots and lots of locations over time.

There's no hint for the 4 million "Linked IPs" but really, it's nearly half the total scan number, so what can it possibly mean?

I think there's pretty much zero chance that he's got 4 million unique IP addresses. Even allowing for aggressive DHCP lease expiration in much of Europe (which would produce multiple IP addresses for those accounts over time), I suspect that number just means that a little fewer than half of all accounts ever scanned anywhere have media turned on in order for the system to snag an IP address.
Attached Thumbnails
ZF Redzone, Disclosure of SecondLife Alts.-redtards.png  
Qie Niangao is offline  
3 Users Agreed:
Old 02-24-2011, 11:39 AM   #2779 (permalink)
The Rainbow Girl
 
Boy Lane's Avatar
One last Latex Doll.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The other end of your world...
Posts: 2,665
My Mood:
SL Join Date: Back in 2006
Client: Rainbow :)
Send a message via Yahoo to Boy Lane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceka Cianci View Post
I've heard 2009 a few times...
Yeah that still fit's in the same timeframe I have in mind...forgot we have 2011 already....darn
__________________
The Rainbow Girl
Be plurked: http://plurk.com/BoyLane
Boy Lane is offline  
Old 02-24-2011, 11:40 AM   #2780 (permalink)
Elysium Hynes is Typing..
 
Elysium Hynes's Avatar
My animal spirit is the lolcat
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Atlantic
Posts: 6,751
My Mood:
SL Join Date: 5/7/2007
Client: V3
Send a message via Skype™ to Elysium Hynes
Funny is his animator had was considered quite good, and then he started with this.

I met ZFire inworld tru a friend about two years ago he even had his vendor at my shop for a few months, because he didn´t have land at the time, he only sold harmless stuff then and seemed like a nice helpful person.

When i took a few months absence from SL i cleared my friends list and stopped the rent of my old place. And sudendly a year after this all RedZone strated, and i was simply disgusted with this product and his behaviour, several times i´ve wondered if it was the same person.
__________________
I have a blog with stuffs in it Sium
You can also check my Flickr or my Pinterest for event covering.


Last edited by Elysium Hynes; 02-24-2011 at 11:42 AM. Reason: typonese
Elysium Hynes is offline  
1 User Agreed:
Old 02-24-2011, 11:40 AM   #2781 (permalink)
Imp
 
Gabriell Anatra's Avatar
Who are you?
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: In between.
Posts: 3,163
SL Join Date: Early '06 or late '05, not sure.
Client: Singularity, mostly.
I recall hearing about this from the dustup over CDS last year.
Gabriell Anatra is offline  
Old 02-24-2011, 11:41 AM   #2782 (permalink)
Virtual One Percenter
Self Indulged
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: On my own Ignore List
Posts: 15,150
SL Join Date: 1/9/2007
Client: Firestorm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Pelous View Post
lolz .....DO NOT FREAK OUT! REMAIN CALM! PROCEED IN AN ORDERLY FASHION (motions with hands) THIS WAY! To the Marketplace for a free Greenzone HUD that will tell you when it sniffs out a RedZone. Then you can make the decision to stay or go.
Bah..that's more interest than I have in the matter. Besides, I don't use the marketplace.
Brenda Connolly is offline  
Old 02-24-2011, 11:44 AM   #2783 (permalink)
Virtual One Percenter
Self Indulged
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: On my own Ignore List
Posts: 15,150
SL Join Date: 1/9/2007
Client: Firestorm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysium Hynes View Post
Funny is his animator had was considered quite good, and then he started with this.

I met ZFire inworld tru a friend about two years ago he even had his vendor at my shop for a few months, because he didn´t have land at the time, he only sold harmless stuff then and seemed like a nice helpful person.

When i took a few months absence from SL i cleared my friends list and stopped the rent of my old place. And sudendly a year after this all RedZone strated, and i was simply disgusted with this product and his behaviour, several times i´ve wondered if it was the same person.
It's the same way with serial killers. They seem perfectly normal, then "SNAP"!

Next thing you know, the neighbors are telling TV reporters.."I had no idea. He was such a polite, quiet guy. he used to help me carry in my groceries and everything."
Brenda Connolly is offline  
3 Users Agreed:
Old 02-24-2011, 11:46 AM   #2784 (permalink)
Virtual One Percenter
Self Indulged
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: On my own Ignore List
Posts: 15,150
SL Join Date: 1/9/2007
Client: Firestorm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceka Cianci View Post
I've heard 2009 a few times and remember this coming up a few times in RA forums as well..Not that i could remember times and dates or anything..It's all sort of a blur from back then..All the sex drugs and rock-N-roll going on in RA at the time heheheh
I miss those days.
Brenda Connolly is offline  
1 User Hugged You:
Old 02-24-2011, 11:46 AM   #2785 (permalink)
Senior Member

*SLU Supporter*
 
Psyke Phaeton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 9,348
SL Join Date: 12-Oct-2003
Client: Viewer 3
Blog Entries: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysium Hynes View Post
Funny is his animator had was considered quite good, and then he started with this.

I met ZFire inworld tru a friend about two years ago he even had his vendor at my shop for a few months, because he didn´t have land at the time, he only sold harmless stuff then and seemed like a nice helpful person.

When i took a few months absence from SL i cleared my friends list and stopped the rent of my old place. And sudendly a year after this all RedZone strated, and i was simply disgusted with this product and his behaviour, several times i´ve wondered if it was the same person.
Psychopathy was, until 1980, the term used for a personality disorder characterized by an abnormal lack of empathy combined with strongly amoral conduct but masked by an ability to appear outwardly normal.
Psychopathy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not claiming he is, just saying acting normal does not mean is normal

Last edited by Psyke Phaeton; 02-24-2011 at 11:48 AM. Reason: oops freudian
Psyke Phaeton is offline  
Old 02-24-2011, 11:48 AM   #2786 (permalink)
Senior Member

*SLU Supporter*
...
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 15,774

Awards: 1
Guinea Pig 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyke Phaeton View Post
1 billion agrees.

If a person wants to make a internet service available to the public then it's address is hardly a secret. Private users of SL are not offering a public service and so the address is private.
Don't quote me on this, but I'm sure the reason media URLs were *originally* obfuscated was because people were 'borrowing' them for their own parcels, or even listening to them outside SL, and this was a problem for landowners paying for bandwidth or per listener on their own streams. Even though it's trivial to get the URL even without a debug option, I'm sure that was the reason.

But I could be wrong.
Walker is offline  
Old 02-24-2011, 11:49 AM   #2787 (permalink)
Lustful Cockmonster

*SLU Supporter*
 
Joshua Nightshade's Avatar
Unedited
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 51,807
My Mood:
SL Join Date: October 2004
Blog Entries: 1
That was the reason.
Joshua Nightshade is offline  
1 User Said Thanks:
1 User Agreed:
Old 02-24-2011, 11:52 AM   #2788 (permalink)
Senior Member

*SLU Supporter*
...
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 15,774

Awards: 1
Guinea Pig 
You may quote me on that then.
Walker is offline  
4 Users Laughed:
Old 02-24-2011, 11:53 AM   #2789 (permalink)
The Rainbow Girl
 
Boy Lane's Avatar
One last Latex Doll.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The other end of your world...
Posts: 2,665
My Mood:
SL Join Date: Back in 2006
Client: Rainbow :)
Send a message via Yahoo to Boy Lane
I missed the point where obfuscating media URLs was discussed with Emerald, nor could I find anything related to this mentioned in TPVP. Therefore I assume it is perfectly in line with TPV to show full URLs of anything "3rd party" that wants to access anyones PC in the interest of privacy protection and user security. Preventing such information on the other hand would be violating TPV.
Boy Lane is offline  
Old 02-24-2011, 11:54 AM   #2790 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Ann Otoole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 16,374
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker View Post
Don't quote me on this, but I'm sure the reason media URLs were *originally* obfuscated was because people were 'borrowing' them for their own parcels, or even listening to them outside SL, and this was a problem for landowners paying for bandwidth or per listener on their own streams. Even though it's trivial to get the URL even without a debug option, I'm sure that was the reason.

But I could be wrong.
There is a revenue opportunity for LL. Lease parcel secured radio streams. Streams that can't be listened too unless you are on that parcel. People that are that freaked out about it would pay the premium. The rest can use the rather affordable streams that anyone can access.
Ann Otoole is offline  
Old 02-24-2011, 11:59 AM   #2791 (permalink)
Senior Member

*SLU Supporter*
 
Psyke Phaeton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 9,348
SL Join Date: 12-Oct-2003
Client: Viewer 3
Blog Entries: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker View Post
Don't quote me on this, but I'm sure the reason media URLs were *originally* obfuscated was because people were 'borrowing' them for their own parcels, or even listening to them outside SL, and this was a problem for landowners paying for bandwidth or per listener on their own streams. Even though it's trivial to get the URL even without a debug option, I'm sure that was the reason.

But I could be wrong.
While I understand the motive it is out of touch with reality. Can I have my website URL obscured because it is only for my friends? Alternatively can't they limit connections, cant they change the URL or port each day? If you want to hide from bookmarkers do it based in reality not fantasy.
Psyke Phaeton is offline  
Old 02-24-2011, 12:08 PM   #2792 (permalink)
Senior Member
Invisible
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl Vollmar View Post
I have a friend who uses redzone and has been griefed beyond belief because of it. I don't have redzone but I think we are getting angry with the wrong people. If LL didn't allow people who have been banned to have alts, redzone wouldn't even exist.
I'm not big on any kind of /b/tardery thinly veiled as "protest" or "proving it doesn't work", nor is anyone else here, to my knowledge. I think I can speak for all of us when we say we don't support that kind of activity. It only fuels the argument on their side that multiple accounts + free accounts = griefer/copybot with extreme prejudice. In 99.08% of cases, that's not true, but you're not going to convince the diehards of the RZ camp who want only adult verified payment verified credit card linked users likely to buy their stuff and kick out the window shoppers along with the griefers and the copybots.
If that's really the case, then you don't need RZ at all. All you need to do is create a fee-to-join store group and then set your parcel to group access only like a membership store. Even that won't stop copybotters, but it will stop the 99.08% of "undesirables" who are free to window shop from the next parcel over, giving them the option to pay a fee and join if they want to shop in your store. LL has had that implemented as long as I've been a resident, at least.

That's all most RZ opponents want, is the option to be scanned, with the knowledge that opting in will have their information sent to a third party server whose motive for collecting your data isn't trustworthy. Even at airports in the U.S., you have the option to be scanned versus frisked if they pick you out of the line (which is a whole other hot topic around here but if TSA can apply opt-in, why can't RZ?). It's not a God-given right. But until the RZ camp realizes that they can have their cake and eat it too if we give them the okay to do so there will be contention.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea Mitchell
[pause] Sorry. I'm just trying to catch my breath after that last comment.
Darik is offline  
Old 02-24-2011, 12:15 PM   #2793 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Ceka Cianci's Avatar
Editing my edits
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,846
My Mood:
Client: Firestorm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenda Connolly View Post
I miss those days.
I was almost sure that by now someone would have dedicated a pants off and waving emoticon in your name..
We'll have to get some jira's going..It's long overdue..I miss those days too
The blogrums closing is nothing like RA closing..I don't think anyone was all that bummed this time around..I think it's the feeling of..No place to go but up from here heheheh

I still have my doubts..It can always be worse..
I'll always miss RA for sure..
Ceka Cianci is offline  
1 User Hugged You:
1 User Agreed:
Old 02-24-2011, 12:23 PM   #2794 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Ann Otoole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 16,374
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceka Cianci View Post
...
The blogrums closing is nothing like RA closing..I don't think anyone was all that bummed this time around..I think it's the feeling of..No place to go but up from here heheheh

...
you haven't seen the sloffworld replacement forum have you?
Ann Otoole is offline  
1 User Laughed:
Old 02-24-2011, 12:24 PM   #2795 (permalink)
Virtual One Percenter
Self Indulged
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: On my own Ignore List
Posts: 15,150
SL Join Date: 1/9/2007
Client: Firestorm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceka Cianci View Post
I was almost sure that by now someone would have dedicated a pants off and waving emoticon in your name..
We'll have to get some jira's going..It's long overdue..I miss those days too
It will probably happen when I am dead.

I tried to give the Blogorama a chance, but I just didn't feel the love. LL botched the implementation so horribly *what else is new?*, and they really created the climate that caused the initial hostility between the SLX and RA groups in th beginning. Their horrible moderating and reliance on backroom tattletales, rampant misuse of the AR system and total lack of participation made me stop going there about 6 months ago. I've not gone back, and won't have any interest in whatever they replace it with.

*I did say that about the Blogorama, true, but I mean it this time. Really. I swear.
Brenda Connolly is offline  
1 User Hugged You:
3 Users Agreed:
Old 02-24-2011, 12:28 PM   #2796 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Ceka Cianci's Avatar
Editing my edits
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,846
My Mood:
Client: Firestorm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann Otoole View Post
you haven't seen the sloffworld replacement forum have you?
I'm guessing i am right in not getting my hopes up for something better?
Ceka Cianci is offline  
Old 02-24-2011, 12:29 PM   #2797 (permalink)
Senior Member

*SLU Supporter*
...
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 15,774

Awards: 1
Guinea Pig 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenda Connolly View Post
It's the same way with serial killers. They seem perfectly normal, then "SNAP"!

Next thing you know, the neighbors are telling TV reporters.."I had no idea. He was such a polite, quiet guy. he used to help me carry in my groceries and everything."
OMG STOP OPPRESSING ME.

Walker is offline  
Old 02-24-2011, 12:31 PM   #2798 (permalink)
Virtual One Percenter
Self Indulged
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: On my own Ignore List
Posts: 15,150
SL Join Date: 1/9/2007
Client: Firestorm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker View Post
OMG STOP OPPRESSING ME.

You are EXACTLY who I am talking about....witty, charming, polite...and underneath it all a psychopathic maniac who would make Hitler run away screaming in terror.

"It's not a foum. Everyone dies!!!!"
Brenda Connolly is offline  
1 User Hugged You:
Old 02-24-2011, 12:36 PM   #2799 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Ciaran Laval's Avatar
Confused
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: England
Posts: 3,812
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann Otoole View Post
There is a revenue opportunity for LL. Lease parcel secured radio streams. Streams that can't be listened too unless you are on that parcel. People that are that freaked out about it would pay the premium. The rest can use the rather affordable streams that anyone can access.
How difficult would it be technically for them to do this and how restrictive would it be? Would you be able to upload streams to the service for example?
Ciaran Laval is offline  
Old 02-24-2011, 12:37 PM   #2800 (permalink)
Lustful Cockmonster

*SLU Supporter*
 
Joshua Nightshade's Avatar
Unedited
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 51,807
My Mood:
SL Join Date: October 2004
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenda Connolly View Post
You are EXACTLY who I am talking about....witty, charming, polite...and underneath it all a psychopathic maniac who would make Hitler run away screaming in terror.
That's a Scorpio for you.
Joshua Nightshade is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.sluniverse.com/php/vb/general-sl-discussion/47314-zf-redzone-disclosure-secondlife-alts.html
Posted By For Type Date
Dusan Writer’s Metaverse » Virtual Dialogues: My Conversation with Rod Humble, CEO of Linden Lab This thread Refback 03-06-2011 04:38 PM
Second Life Vs RedZone Saga: The Symptoms & The Cure - Search Engine Watch (SEW) This thread Refback 03-04-2011 08:23 PM
How Do We Know What is a Suspicious URL? « no2redzone This thread Pingback 03-04-2011 12:22 PM
zFire Xue Interview: RedZone is not Spyware | The Alphaville Herald This thread Refback 03-04-2011 12:06 AM
WHAT IS THIS CRAP? » The First Five Things This thread Refback 03-03-2011 06:33 PM
Second Life - Forum, Community, Portal - Aw: Redzone, Greenzone und Alt-Detektoren - Forum fuer Second Life This thread Refback 03-03-2011 11:17 AM
Submit to Probe or be Denied « Unique Needs! Post #1 Pingback 03-02-2011 10:42 PM
SL Chic Critique This thread Refback 03-02-2011 06:11 PM
Alli&Ali Policy on RedZone and Similar Tools This thread Trackback: 03-02-2011 12:08 PM
The Green Zone - MOOLTO This thread Refback 03-02-2011 12:03 PM
RedZone-Stats | Flickr - Photo Sharing! This thread Refback 03-01-2011 06:10 PM
Boo's Bits Blog This thread Refback 03-01-2011 02:24 PM
RedZone Circles the Drain | The Alphaville Herald This thread Refback 02-27-2011 07:10 PM
Reference Links for Redzone - mickeyetc's posterous This thread Refback 02-27-2011 02:26 PM
Is Vanity Skin Fair Harvesting Avatar Data For zF RedZone | in2ndLife This thread Refback 02-26-2011 10:13 PM
“Un”Fair « The SLA Review This thread Pingback 02-26-2011 06:28 PM
The Second Life Builder This thread Refback 02-26-2011 06:19 PM
SecondLife erupts in outright war « ladysakai This thread Pingback 02-26-2011 04:54 PM
Anonymity and the myth therein. | Puitia's party. This thread Refback 02-26-2011 04:50 PM
The Bitter Harvest: The Redzone Saga Continues (Linden Lab Has a Problem on Its Hands) - Search Engine Watch (SEW) This thread Refback 02-26-2011 01:49 PM
The # secondlife Daily, all articles This thread Refback 02-26-2011 12:25 PM
SL Offworld Forum -> Community Standards change This thread Refback 02-26-2011 02:02 AM
Kabalyero in RedZone, All Your Alts Belong To Us | Kabalyero This thread Refback 02-25-2011 08:25 PM
Protection Racket « Unique Needs! Post #3602 Pingback 02-25-2011 06:42 PM
RedZone Privacy Issues Develop – Review This thread Refback 02-25-2011 04:33 PM
Second Life Left Unity: Son of Redzone: How to Protect Your Privacy, Why You Still NEED to Protect It, and Why the Landed Gentry Are So Annoyed at You. This thread Refback 02-25-2011 12:29 PM
RedZone HUD Forced To Ask to Reveal Alt Accounts | The Alphaville Herald This thread Refback 02-25-2011 09:15 AM
SL Offworld Forum -> Community Standards change This thread Refback 02-25-2011 08:34 AM
Change To Second Life Terms of Service – RedZone Alt Outing No More « no2redzone This thread Refback 02-25-2011 04:56 AM
SL Offworld Forum -> Community Standards change This thread Refback 02-25-2011 02:06 AM
Community Standards changes toothless without common sense » Ciaran Laval Post #2830 Pingback 02-24-2011 04:30 PM
The Train Wreck Love Life This thread Refback 02-23-2011 03:00 PM
A Recap of Last Week « no2redzone This thread Refback 02-21-2011 05:43 AM
Phoenix media & audio security filter | Living in the Modem World This thread Refback 02-20-2011 05:40 PM
Privacy War in SL « Acoustic Alchemy in Second Life This thread Pingback 02-20-2011 01:19 PM
Redzone in Second Life is an Invasion of Privacy « Chat with Nadia This thread Pingback 02-19-2011 09:00 PM
BDSM Institute - Second Life - Ban RedZone This thread Refback 02-19-2011 10:03 AM
The Green Zone - MOOLTO This thread Refback 02-19-2011 07:31 AM
Spies, Lies & Cold Hard Cash: Second Life Erupts In a War Over Privacy - Search Engine Watch (SEW) This thread Refback 02-18-2011 08:21 PM
Why Goodbye? « Grimalkin Workshop This thread Refback 02-16-2011 05:55 PM
RedZone – security, scam, or scraping? | Living in the Modem World This thread Refback 02-15-2011 08:05 AM
GreenZone - More action we can take. This thread Refback 02-15-2011 04:17 AM
50L Friday… noobs it up 08 Tiny Bird ? The Rumor This thread Refback 02-11-2011 05:03 PM
My Banned RedZone Post @ in marx mode: the second life of marx dudek Post #442 Pingback 02-09-2011 06:48 PM