RIGGED Game Establishments-How they do it! - Page 3 - SLUniverse Forums
Navigation » SLUniverse Forums > Virtual World Discussion > General SL Discussion » RIGGED Game Establishments-How they do it!

General SL Discussion Discuss topics related to Second Life

Sponsor:
LIONHEART - We Have Your Land

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2016, 12:42 PM   #51 (permalink)
Fizzy!

Refreshing!

My Mood:
SL Join Date: '06
Business: Darnkeyes!

Awards: 2
Supermodel of the World 
SLU ISN'T A SAFE SPACE.

Us SJWs hate those.

Ahaha, such a simpleton. It'z so much fun playing jokez on you. I waz only here to see how she waz doing, but I had fun while I waz at it. So long, Sere, au revoir, mon ami! Pleaze dream of moi every night! Oui! ~ Harle

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalStrange View Post
That's your own fault. I took your panties out of your mouth pages ago. Now you just like them there.

Last edited by Lady Darnk Juniorette; 12-04-2016 at 12:52 PM.
Lady Darnk Juniorette is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Agreed:
Old 12-04-2016, 12:53 PM   #52 (permalink)
Society's Lost Bird

DILLIGAFF

SL Join Date: April 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that the twats here, yes most of you are though a few were either funny or cool...Are the sensitive snowflake SJW type, who have no logical brain, think on an emotional level, have no friends in RL, make posts here of a few words or less, actually believe yourselves to be funny (when really only one person made a comment that was remotely funny), are crass, mean people in RL with no lovers or lovelifes to speak of, are mentally void of anything useful to add to society, are anti-social, spiritually bankrupt, children. I forgive you for being outcasts. You are really doing Second Life a disservice though by treating others in this way. I shouldn't have to read your unintelligible bashing threads to know if whether or not someone has already posted about game establishments or not. Do you hear yourselves? WTF is wrong with you? It's a forum, a dead one at that, with little to no life left in it and not much interesting content. Know why? Because of you...oh yes, nod and accept it. This is the BULLYING class of SL users it seems and sadly I stumbled into a trap when I posted here. You have no friends in SL so you hang out here, bicker and fight, think that you are somehow intellectuals when really you're a giant, festering, diseased TWAT. You're killing SL too by turning residents away, making fun of them, dissecting their posts with your dime store pop psychology. Enough already! Go back to grade school and learn how to treat people. PISS OFF fruitcakes! haha

Oh but do have a nice day
This post makes it painfully obvious the poster knows absolutely nothing about SLU and its members.

Believe or you will not see.
WolfEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 01:02 PM   #53 (permalink)
Society's Lost Bird

DILLIGAFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Pelous View Post
You've certainly managed to get your panties in a fantastic wad over one person's post, considering said person has a less-than-distinguished history here, and especially considering WolfEyes clearly, politely, and concisely explained why we're a bit weary of this topic.

My L$2 worth -- complaining about sneaky, underhanded gambling operators in SL is about like walking into a country bar named "Charlie's Roadhouse" that has 100 Harleys parked outside and bitching about all the scary looking customers dressed in leather giving you the stink eye.

But, as the kids say, whatever. Enjoy.
You know me so well.

2 Users Said Yay!:
2 Users Like This:
Old 12-04-2016, 01:03 PM   #54 (permalink)
Fizzy!

Refreshing!

My Mood:
SL Join Date: '06
Business: Darnkeyes!

Awards: 2
Supermodel of the World 
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfEyes View Post
This post makes it painfully obvious the poster knows absolutely nothing about SLU and its members.

People who join just to use SLU as a soapbox for their SL related grievances rarely do.
Lady Darnk Juniorette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 01:19 PM   #55 (permalink)
Society's Lost Bird

DILLIGAFF

Quote:
I do always get a kick out of people who love something so much that they squeeze the life out of it until they kill it. I'm referring to this message board. Seriously, when you attack new members for your own kicks or to fit in with the group mentality of bullying people you ARE bullies. Own it and then stop doing it. I couldn't give two shits or one fuck about you and I laugh at your miserable, backbiting bullying but some others might not. Others who come here might walk away hurt....something to ponder while you're sitting there thinking up new attacks to launch onto unsuspecting SL residents who have the misfortune of stumbling onto this pack of ravenous wolves.
First, don't be dragging wolves into your bullshit. They have been given a reputation they do not deserve.

Second, there is nothing in this thread that needs to be owned by us as we've already owned everything we have said, many times over through the years we've been here.

Third, the only bully here is you. You attempted to bully not only the gambling/gaming operators in SL but also the members of SLU in your very first post here.

To quote one of our long time members, "Don't post dickishly if you can't take the pushback, cupcake."
1 User Said Awww:
Mal
1 User Said Yay!:
Mal
1 User Laughed:
Mal
1 User Likes This:
Old 12-04-2016, 01:20 PM   #56 (permalink)
Mal
Don't mess with a Bull, you get the horns

LMAO are you all for real? Know my audience? I thought I did..I thought it was Second Life users...You all take yourselves so seriously it's hilarious and yet disturbing too. Really? So before someone posts on this sacred forum they must browse all other threads for possible matching topics? They must know the members too so they can carefully phrase their post as not to provoke unwarranted and unwanted mean humour? Get over yourselves! You are possibly the biggest idiots I've ever seen on any message board anywhere on the net. What the hell is wrong with you people? Where do you even get off suggesting and actually thinking that you are such a special lot of people that everyone must think really, really hard before they post here? It's laughable and a bit deranged. All I needed to know was...SL Users...but after I did some looking around it seems that half of you don't even actually play SL anymore, which makes this board an even bigger fucking joke! No wonder you don't care, because you became irrelevant in SL years ago and gave it up.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Laughed:
Old 12-04-2016, 01:25 PM   #57 (permalink)
Voice of Reason

Not Amused

My Mood:
SL Join Date: 10/30/2006
Client: Firestorm/CoolVL
Send a message via Skype™ to Spirits Rising
In case you hadn't noticed, outside of the name of the forum as a whole and specific sections.... This isn't an exclusively Second Life board.

You'd get a similar enough reaction on most any message board as well, that is any that aren't moderated to hell and back.

We're not the ones that need to get over ourselves kid.
Spirits Rising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 01:26 PM   #58 (permalink)
Society's Lost Bird

DILLIGAFF

Quote:
LMAO are you all for real? Know my audience? I thought I did..I thought it was Second Life users...You all take yourselves so seriously it's hilarious and yet disturbing too. Really? So before someone posts on this sacred forum they must browse all other threads for possible matching topics? They must know the members too so they can carefully phrase their post as not to provoke unwarranted and unwanted mean humour? Get over yourselves! You are possibly the biggest idiots I've ever seen on any message board anywhere on the net. What the hell is wrong with you people? Where do you even get off suggesting and actually thinking that you are such a special lot of people that everyone must think really, really hard before they post here? It's laughable and a bit deranged. All I needed to know was...SL Users...but after I did some looking around it seems that half of you don't even actually play SL anymore, which makes this board an even bigger fucking joke! No wonder you don't care, because you became irrelevant in SL years ago and gave it up.
Wow. You really are as ignorant and immature as you present yourself to be. Good luck with that.
1 User Said Awww:
Mal
1 User Hugged You:
Mal
Old 12-04-2016, 01:35 PM   #59 (permalink)
Mal

Wolf you are a complete moron. I bullied nobody here, I exposed cheating practices. I never named anyone, and I said that it was 95% of ALL game establishments that did these types of things. I WILL call them out though if you want me to because I know every trick in the book that they, and other game parlors use to cheat players. I was doing the SL community a service by exposing unfair gaming practices. I was then attacked and told nobody gives a fuck, for no reason at all so you crabby assholes are the ones who started in on me so STFU! If a wolf comes on my property it's getting its head blown off...that's how much respect for wolves I have. Don't like that, then don't come on my property I can take your childish "pushback" because I would have to have respect for you fools to give a shit at all what you think of me, and I don't. It's so funny that I have received not one but three Ims in world from people all telling me not to post here because the regular posters are conceited douche bags who treat newcomers like rubbish. It's true too, you do. Here's a clue. Way back when you were getting pushed into lockers in school, the cool kids who were popular were actually popular because they were nice to everyone. If you really want to not be called losers *coughs* I mean bullies, then here's an idea...TRY BEING NICE TO NOOBS AT THIS FORUM. Be an inclusive group. Welcome people. Be helpful. Solve the problem don't BE the problem. A couple of you did just that like Ayesha and the scripter who gave me some info about regulations in gaming (can't remember your name but thank you for trying, it's appreciated). Ayesha just reinforced what I had already said and she owned a gaming place, so again that just proves that I'm right not that I didn't know that I was...I'm a forgiving person, if you all want to apologize to me I am willing to forgive, but I'm not holding my breath. Or don't and keep on, and I will keep on calling out your BULLSHIT...your choice.
1 User Groaned:
Old 12-04-2016, 01:38 PM   #60 (permalink)
captured like a Pokemans.

bitches love to be called beautiful.

My Mood:
SL Join Date: early 2006.

Awards: 1
SLU Creepy Avatar Competition 2014 Participant 
TL;DR you're still a cunt.

I can't believe the things that you'll say
To keep me around and close to your side.

-- Film School - Compare.

When a country is full of food, and exporting it, there can be no famine.
-- George Bernard Shaw.
Deca! is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Laughed:
1 User Likes This:
Old 12-04-2016, 01:46 PM   #61 (permalink)
Senior Discount

Jesus is coming. Look busy!

My Mood:
SL Join Date: August 21, 2007
Client: Anything But 2

U.S. Only
Casey Pelous is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Said Yay!:
2 Users Like This:
Old 12-04-2016, 01:49 PM   #62 (permalink)
Voice of Reason

Not Amused

My Mood:
Yeah, no. No one is sending you any messages. The only thing others here have proven is that a few of the methods you listed were used.

You explicitly named a gambling venue in your original post - before editing it - then made a post later attempting to claim that it was just an example.

We have a section here where new users are welcomed, which you'd know if you bothered to actually look around and read a bit before making a thread.

The ones that get slammed here aren't slammed for being new. You'd know that as well if you'd bothered to have a look around.
Old 12-04-2016, 01:54 PM   #63 (permalink)
Society's Lost Bird

DILLIGAFF

Quote:
Wolf you are a complete moron. I bullied nobody here, I exposed cheating practices. I never named anyone, and I said that it was 95% of ALL game establishments that did these types of things. I WILL call them out though if you want me to because I know every trick in the book that they, and other game parlors use to cheat players. I was doing the SL community a service by exposing unfair gaming practices. I was then attacked and told nobody gives a fuck, for no reason at all so you crabby assholes are the ones who started in on me so STFU! If a wolf comes on my property it's getting its head blown off...that's how much respect for wolves I have. Don't like that, then don't come on my property I can take your childish "pushback" because I would have to have respect for you fools to give a shit at all what you think of me, and I don't. It's so funny that I have received not one but three Ims in world from people all telling me not to post here because the regular posters are conceited douche bags who treat newcomers like rubbish. It's true too, you do. Here's a clue. Way back when you were getting pushed into lockers in school, the cool kids who were popular were actually popular because they were nice to everyone. If you really want to not be called losers *coughs* I mean bullies, then here's an idea...TRY BEING NICE TO NOOBS AT THIS FORUM. Be an inclusive group. Welcome people. Be helpful. Solve the problem don't BE the problem. A couple of you did just that like Ayesha and the scripter who gave me some info about regulations in gaming (can't remember your name but thank you for trying, it's appreciated). Ayesha just reinforced what I had already said and she owned a gaming place, so again that just proves that I'm right not that I didn't know that I was...I'm a forgiving person, if you all want to apologize to me I am willing to forgive, but I'm not holding my breath. Or don't and keep on, and I will keep on calling out your BULLSHIT...your choice.
Quoted for posterity.

Ayesha has been here for years and has spoken about her experiences several times. Nothing she said was anything new. If you had taken a little bit of time to do the research you would have known before you ever posted this thread that the topic has been discussed over and over and over on SLU to the point where it ends up being less than a passing interest.

Seriously, your posts come across as the ravings of a temper tantrum throwing 5 year old.
1 User Said Awww:
Mal
1 User Hugged You:
Mal
Old 12-04-2016, 02:04 PM   #64 (permalink)
Mal

Again Wolf, I know you're not the sharpest tool in the shed so let me say it again. I do not, will not and should not be expected to do RESEARCH for a fucking social message board! Really? Are you people so ill-tempered and schizo that you actually beleive that people should do research before posting here? GET A LIFE! I will do research to help save my father who is very sick. I will do research when I'm buying a home or a car. I will not research to appease former SL dickheads who are ignorant of the topic I was commenting about. I tell you what, in fairness...The next time I decide to post a topic on this forum, I will RESEARCH it throughly first. I will of course expect ALL posts to be on topic though. That means the hooker comments, the mindless chatter and really unfunny jokes should all be approved by me. If they aren't up the snuff, then I will have to mock and ridicule you, you understand of course. Does that sound good? No? It sounds crazy? What? I sound like a dick? Hmm, so do you idiots when you tell people to do research before posting to a social message board. Oh btw, message boards are from 1999, just saying. If you want to be the cool kids that you think you are, you might update your technology. Nobody uses message boards anymore.
1 User Groaned:
1 User Laughed:
Old 12-04-2016, 02:06 PM   #65 (permalink)

My Mood:

Seeing someone post with all of their personalities at once really is fascinating.
1 User Said Awww:
Mal
3 Users Laughed:
1 User Hugged You:
Mal
Old 12-04-2016, 02:07 PM   #66 (permalink)
Voice of Reason

Not Amused

My Mood:
Boy you really are quite clueless....
1 User Said Awww:
Mal
Old 12-04-2016, 02:11 PM   #67 (permalink)
Tenacious Twat

SL Join Date: 11/21/05
Client: Firestorm usually

SLU Creepy Avatar Competition 2014 Winner 
Quote:
if you all want to apologize to me I am willing to forgive,
SalStrange is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Laughed:
Old 12-04-2016, 02:11 PM   #68 (permalink)
Society's Lost Bird

DILLIGAFF

Quote:
Again Wolf, I know you're not the sharpest tool in the shed so let me say it again. I do not, will not and should not be expected to do RESEARCH for a fucking social message board! Really? Are you people so ill-tempered and schizo that you actually beleive that people should do research before posting here? GET A LIFE! I will do research to help save my father who is very sick. I will do research when I'm buying a home or a car. I will not research to appease former SL dickheads who are ignorant of the topic I was commenting about. I tell you what, in fairness...The next time I decide to post a topic on this forum, I will RESEARCH it throughly first. I will of course expect ALL posts to be on topic though. That means the hooker comments, the mindless chatter and really unfunny jokes should all be approved by me. If they aren't up the snuff, then I will have to mock and ridicule you, you understand of course. Does that sound good? No? It sounds crazy? What? I sound like a dick? Hmm, so do you idiots when you tell people to do research before posting to a social message board. Oh btw, message boards are from 1999, just saying. If you want to be the cool kids that you think you are, you might update your technology. Nobody uses message boards anymore.
Quoted for posterity.

I would slap you with a hard core reality check in retaliation to your pathetic attempt to insult me but since you so closely resemble a troll I'd say the jokes on you.

I'm not saying you are a moron but maybe you should pursue things that don't require a lot of intelligence. Like coloring.

I like when trolls think they have had the last word when in reality all I did was let them continue to show off their pompous arrogance.

I like that you try to compete with me, at least you have a goal. Unrealistic and unattainable, but it's a goal.

Congratulations on your ability to create drama out of absolutely nothing.
1 User Said Awww:
Mal
1 User Hugged You:
Mal
2 Users Agreed:
Old 12-04-2016, 02:12 PM   #69 (permalink)
Voice of Reason

Not Amused

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deca! View Post
Seeing someone post with all of their personalities at once really is fascinating.
They're probably the ones that actually sent the instant messages.
1 User Said Awww:
Mal
1 User Said Yay!:
Mal
1 User Hugged You:
Mal
Old 12-04-2016, 02:12 PM   #70 (permalink)
Mal

You must have missed the part Deca where I said I didn't ask for your dime store psychology...Go to school honey, then wait for the person to actually make an appointment with you before doling out your piss poor analysis. Then give the refund that is coming to them.
Old 12-04-2016, 02:14 PM   #71 (permalink)
Mal

You all really are deluded. People don't like you here, do you get that? You burn people in your comments every day and you don't think that there are people reading this board who can't stand the lot of you? Reality check time. I've made two new friends thanks to your arrogance and belittling.
1 User Said Yay!:
1 User Laughed:
Old 12-04-2016, 02:17 PM   #72 (permalink)
Tenacious Twat

"friends"
1 User Said Awww:
Mal
2 Users Laughed:
1 User Hugged You:
Mal
1 User Agreed:
Old 12-04-2016, 02:21 PM   #73 (permalink)

My Mood:

You must've missed the part where no one here gives a flying monkey's runny shit what you asked for.
Old 12-04-2016, 02:21 PM   #74 (permalink)
Society's Lost Bird

DILLIGAFF

What you don't know can hurt you Mal. I happen to be one of the very few people on SLU that has the power to shut you up permanently. There are only two reasons why I haven't done so. One, I gave my word to Cristiano that I would not abuse that privilege and two, I'm not going to betray the trust Cristiano has in me.

You are not worth losing Cristiano's trust in me.
1 User Hugged You:
2 Users Like This:
Old 12-04-2016, 02:22 PM   #75 (permalink)
Tenacious Twat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deca! View Post
Is it still considered masturbation if multiple personalities are in play?