Finally, baby items for the Sims 2 babies! - SLUniverse Forums
Navigation » SLUniverse Forums > Off Topic Discussion > Gaming » Finally, baby items for the Sims 2 babies!

Gaming Discuss all aspects of gaming.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2009, 10:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
The original prim whore

*SLU Supporter*

BUY INGRID'S PREFABS!!!

My Mood:
SL Join Date: 08-19-2003

Awards: 1
Best Forum Avatar / Status Combo 
Finally, baby items for the Sims 2 babies!

Even though I'm pissed that they didn't release them sooner (I believe they were supposed to come out years ago in an EP or SP) EA/Maxis has released a baby bouncer and a play mat for the Sims 2 babies available at the Sims Store.

Don't even get me started on how much they suck for making their players pay for items they used to release for free when the Sims franchise began. I used to eagerly look forward to Thursdays when they'd release new items to download for "SimDay." Now, they make you pay for new shit made by Maxis. As someone who doesn't download much in the way of custom content, I am sadly hooked on purchasing things from The Sims Store. The baby items cost 225 simpoints each, which is basically a penny per point making them $2.25. I am a sucker and bought both.

Anyway, I just wanted to let other die hard Sims 2 players know about this latest release. If I could figure out how to post the pics I took in game, I would.

The Sims™ 2 Store
Siobhan OFlynn is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Said Yay!:
2 Users Said Thanks :
Old 04-15-2009, 10:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
is fiesty!

*SLU Supporter*

Now hiring minions

Location: Displaced Bostonian living in a weather confused Texas
My Mood:
SL Join Date: 11/22/2006
Send a message via ICQ to Vertigo Paris Send a message via AIM to Vertigo Paris Send a message via Yahoo to Vertigo Paris Send a message via Skype™ to Vertigo Paris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trout Recreant
Helllllooooo Verti! At last! The chance to rate one of my favorite people! Absolutely beautiful pictures. You are a strong, opinionated woman who is not at all afraid to express herself both verbally and physically. You have a strong sense of fantasy and mystery surrounding a drop dead beauty. You maintain an aloof intelligent exterior that we long to break through, but which might intimidate some men. It shows a complexity of personality that few possess. Based on these pictures, I am giving you an 8.4 on the official Trout Recreant Scale of Slutiness. You are a slut, but only in the best possible way, and any man lucky enough to see that side of you should count his blessings.
Vertigo Paris is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Laughed:
Old 04-16-2009, 10:57 AM   #3 (permalink)
Azúcar Morena

round the way kitty...

My Mood:
SL Join Date: May 29, 2008
Business: LD Shapes
Client: Firestorm
EA can take those baby items and stick them where the sun don't shine. Especially for making people who have probably bought every expansion and stuff pack, pay for them.

LourdesDenimore.com
My Flickr Stream
About Me

Don't think it hasn't been a little slice of heaven, cause IT HASN'T. -- Bugs Bunny
Lourdes is offline   Reply With Quote