Maitreya redelivery terminal lost track of the older purchases? - SLUniverse Forums
Navigation » SLUniverse Forums > Virtual World Discussion > Fashion and Shopping » Maitreya redelivery terminal lost track of the older purchases?

Fashion and Shopping Discuss where to buy things, where to find things, favorite designers, etc. DO NOT ADVERTISE.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2017, 05:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
I shop, therefore I am

My Mood:
Client: Flavor of the week
Maitreya redelivery terminal lost track of the older purchases?

So, I have not been in SL much in... ages. Now that I read up a bit, I found that Maitreya updated more older clothing to the Lara fit. Yay, not to alpha out the body! https://sl-maitreya.blogspot.no/2016...s-updates.html
From this list, I have 5 Things included the Shearling boots.

But the redelivery terminal has changed. Now it is linked to a website with only a fraction of my older Maitreya purchases. And not one of the things from that blogpost list. My Shearling boots was purchased in 2010.

You think a screenshot of my open Inventory, plus a notecard is good enough? I tried to wear the boots for an Automatic update, but that didn't work.
"My opinion is, a designer should always try to enhance the inworld experience for his clients. In a virtual world, where individuality is hard to obtain, selling modifieable items is like selling a bit of freedom. Think about that." ~Silent Sky
Marianne Little is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 07:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
Orc
Nicole Twigvald

Data Traveller

My Mood:
SL Join Date: May 2010
Business: Pose Monster
In that blog post at the bottom it says "The redelivery terminal has 3 buttons. Most purchases will be in terminal 1. If you find any of your updated items in terminal 2, you will need some help getting them redelivered. You can send either me or Gryphon Ronas a notecard with the details of the items you need redelivered (only for items in redelivery terminal 2. The other terminals work fine!)"

So it seems they anticipated that many people will need to contact them. You may not even need to send a screenshot but just a notecard like they request. Thanks for the link to the lists of updated items btw, I knew some stuff was updated and didn't know what. I need to get my redeliveries too.
Old 01-06-2017, 04:05 AM   #3 (permalink)
I shop, therefore I am

My Mood:
Client: Flavor of the week
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc View Post
In that blog post at the bottom it says "The redelivery terminal has 3 buttons. Most purchases will be in terminal 1. If you find any of your updated items in terminal 2, you will need some help getting them redelivered. You can send either me or Gryphon Ronas a notecard with the details of the items you need redelivered (only for items in redelivery terminal 2. The other terminals work fine!)"

So it seems they anticipated that many people will need to contact them. You may not even need to send a screenshot but just a notecard like they request. Thanks for the link to the lists of updated items btw, I knew some stuff was updated and didn't know what. I need to get my redeliveries too.
Yep, but they have changed the redelivery terminals to two without buttons. The old ones was black with three buttons, now they are white.
I must sit down and search my Inventory word for word, looking for all the updates, and write a list. I went a bit crazy at an old Maitreya sale, and now it pays off.
Marianne Little is offline   Reply With Quote