Hell House - haunted house for adults only - SLUniverse Forums
Navigation » SLUniverse Forums > SLU Classifieds > Commercial Announcements » Hell House - haunted house for adults only

Commercial Announcements Announce store/sim openings, sales, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2011, 09:27 AM   #1 (permalink)

Hell House - haunted house for adults only

This isn't a commercial location, but as I'm advertising it, I figured this was the appropriate forum to post in!

Hell House is a new, adults-only haunted house, a darkly erotic interactive attraction which transports you to the infamous ghost filled Belasco mansion - the Mount Everest of haunted houses - which has claimed the lives of many foolhardy guests.

Explore the many rooms, including chapel, theatre, library, bedrooms, ballroom, underground pool and more - be sure to have sounds on, or you'll miss a lot of atmosphere!

There's so much to see at Hell House you could easily spend 3 hours there, making sure to see what secrets lurk within its rooms, cabinets, and hidden areas. Please note, there is sexually explicit material within!

Hell House welcomes the brave-hearted public at http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bad%20Romance/12/243/21

See more images:
Snapzilla Album - Sapphire Weatherwax - Hell House

Sapphire Weatherwax is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Said Yay!:
3 Users Like This:
Old 09-18-2011, 03:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Friend of Forman

My Mood:
SL Join Date: 12/14/2004
Send a message via Yahoo to Jack Belvedere
Niiiiice...I will definitely come by and check it out. Richard Matheson's "The Legend of Hell House" is one of my favorite books. He managed to capture the dread and horror of the Belasco house in text that many authors fail to capture.
Jack Belvedere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 06:00 AM   #3 (permalink)

Actually, Jack...

Poe Weatherwax, here, Hell House's primary creator. And I just wanted to offer a slight correction to what you so rightly said about Matheson's terrifc book: specifically that the BOOK'S title is simply 'Hell House'. It was actually the FILM adaptation (with screenplay by Matheson himself) that was called 'The Legend of Hell House'. (And did you like that as well? I liked it quite a bit myself, but just wished it could have gone further in some areas, as the book most certainly did.)
Poe Weatherwax is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ghosts, haunted house