SLUniverse Forums - View Single Post - Sim restarted and suddenly parcel ist too full ????
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2017, 06:40 AM   #4 (permalink)
Tris

*SLU Supporter*

watching

SL Join Date: 27/10/2010
Client: Official (w/Starlight) & Catznip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliandris View Post
All fine on my main and my alt. Did you possibly link together some mesh and something based on the torus? Cos that'll do it, something that's one prim torus will suddenly become a lot heavier LI when linked to a mesh.

Also check build settings and things high up in the air. When we left build on for a party, suddenly all the remaining prims - 2000 - got eaten up. When I checked in the air, someone had dropped a prim hogger duplication thing which just kept on duplicating until it used all the available prims.
Thats what i fear, stuff got "returned", placed back and suddenly some items i linked got it all wrong (or something like that)
I base this assumption on the fact that on my parcel a LOT is missing but i actually use up more prims than before.

LL and their maintenance ...

“Reality is what it is, not what you want it to be.” - Frank Zappa
Tris is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Hugged You: