SLUniverse Forums - View Single Post - New SL Sims in past week
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 12:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
Tyche Shepherd
Tea Bitch

*SLU Supporter*

Cherry red lips and sick on her boots

My Mood:
SL Join Date: 26th April 2007

Awards: 1
Best Anglo-Saxon High Horse Reference 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildefire Walcott View Post
Wow, very cool, Tyche!!!

"Club Jenna" to "Ecstacy Islands". Is the former Jenna Fairplay and the latter Steve Mahfouz? EDIT: Answered my own question: No and no. (And !!!)

Oh, I noticed all my new Openspaces were picked up in that list. =) I had to take the space out of DesperationNefertiti because the name was too long with it.

Hey Tyche... a rental business called Fantasyland recently acquired 103 used sims, and I'm trying to figure out who the old owner was. A friend has suggested it was perhaps Paris Druart? Any ideas?

I'm also wondering what those Poppy sims were...
I'm currently not tracking ownership so I can't help you with those previous owners - Though that's one thing I've been thinking about adding to the database - it's a much more intensive surveying to collect this so it may be less frequently updated - It also requires physical
avatar access to the region (at least for Island estates) so a full cnsus probably won't be possible.

I'm suprised about the DesperationNefertiti length issue
Desperation Snakebite is 21 chars and seems ok. There are plenty of sims with names over 20 characters

Vanguard of the LolCatz Revolution
This Post was financed by The National LolCatz Archives

Clancy Sullivan :Yeah. YEAH! The sultry seamstress of mirth is definitely in charge now.
Certified 7.8 on the Official Non-Arbitrary Trout Algorithmic Slut scale

A public copy of my Second Life Main Grid Survey Database can be found at http://www.gridsurvey.com - Now with added Second Life Incidents !!

Tyche Shepherd is offline   Reply With Quote